Target Closing More Stores

PUB78

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

You think that liberals like crime?  Nobody likes crime.  The fact that they are closing stores is a sad commentary on America, not one side of the political aisle or the other.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You think that liberals like crime?  Nobody likes crime.  The fact that they are closing stores is a sad commentary on America, not one side of the political aisle or the other.

No, I don’t liberals like crime, but they certainly help encourage it and demonize law enforcement for doing their jobs.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

No, I don’t liberals like crime, but they certainly help encourage it and demonize law enforcement for doing their jobs.

Not for doing their jobs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Got to challenge you on that. I bet 80% of the places they are leaving are unfortunately run by Democrats that have drunk the woke kool-aid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Got to challenge you on that. I bet 80% of the places they are leaving are unfortunately run by Democrats that have drunk the woke kool-aid.

What does "woke" have to do with crime in bad neighborhoods?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

No respect for law and order, community standards and common decency.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Exactly !

• Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

No respect for law and order, community standards and common decency.

That is an awful wide brush you are painting with.

7 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

That is an awful wide brush you are painting with.

It is what it is.

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I dont understand the question. You have heard of woke before, right?

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, PUB78 said:

If “I get my political opinions from Facebook comments” was a post. 

7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

If “I get my political opinions from Facebook comments” was a post. 

What’s your point ?

13 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I thought Target was put out of business years ago when Conservatives boycotted them for selling lgbtq shirts. 

Then you agree with PUB78 then that Target is sorry for identifying with Woke policies?

• Facepalm 1

Target says it will close nine stores in major cities across four states because of theft and organized crime

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/business/target-retail-theft-store-closures/index.html#:~:text=Target is closing nine stores,customers – and unsustainable for business.

Target is closing nine stores in major cities across four states, claiming theft and organized retail crime have made the environment unsafe for staff and customers – and unsustainable for business.

Edited by DKW 86

21 hours ago, PUB78 said:

There was clearly an over compensation in many cities after the George Floyd murder about the police. Hopefully that can the corrected soon and this nuttiness can stop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

There was clearly an over compensation in many cities after the George Floyd murder about the police. Hopefully that can the corrected soon and this nuttiness can stop.

I’m sure it is just around the corner:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PUB78 said:

It is what it is.

It just shows how powerful Christian Conservatives can be when we refuse to have woke idealisms rubbed in our faces ( I,e the Bud Light fiasco; and that was mostly conservatives without the "Christian " moniker who drink a lot of beer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m sure it is just around the corner:

Never been much doubt about BLM. It is a terrorist organization that blackmailed and intimidated many groups, corporations and people to donate $ and support its causes.

The last few years, the backlash against BLM has been severe and successful.

Edited by PUB78
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Target says it will close nine stores in major cities across four states because of theft and organized crime

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/business/target-retail-theft-store-closures/index.html#:~:text=Target is closing nine stores,customers – and unsustainable for business.

Target is closing nine stores in major cities across four states, claiming theft and organized retail crime have made the environment unsafe for staff and customers – and unsustainable for business.

Wow! Target is closing 9 stores! 9 STORES! Target has almost 2,000 stores nationally. 2,000 !! And they are closing 9. OMG! It is Armageddon! Conservatives are apoplectic! Wingbut crazoids are screaming! 9 stores out of 2,000! Egad!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AURex said:

Wow! Target is closing 9 stores! 9 STORES! Target has almost 2,000 stores nationally. 2,000 !! And they are closing 9. OMG! It is Armageddon! Conservatives are apoplectic! Wingbut crazoids are screaming! 9 stores out of 2,000! Egad!

Of course you missed the where and the why they closed the stores. I guess in your world its okay that people cant feel safe or a business operate normally when it might interfere with the policies that you like fail repeatedly.