Week 4 overreaction

Win4AU

Auburn offense won’t score more than 21 against power 5 teams and will be lucky to make a bowl.  Vandy and Miss State are pretty bad but definitely not a gimmie

Bama’s fall into the abyss may be premature.  That was a pretty good Ole Miss team that they beat soundly.  LSU and Texas A&M will be challenging for them.  

Ohio State and Notre Dame might be the 2 best teams in the country.  Oregon, Texas, UGA also in the convo.  Washington is making a case and USC gets a chance to shine Saturday.  Florida State has 2 really good wins but feels like a 2-3 loss team.  Maybe they’ll have one of those super dramatic seasons where they squeak a win out every time?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn offense won’t score more than 21 against power 5 teams and will be lucky to make a bowl.  Vandy and Miss State are pretty bad but definitely not a gimmie

Bama’s fall into the abyss may be premature.  That was a pretty good Ole Miss team that they beat soundly.  LSU and Texas A&M will be challenging for them.  

Ohio State and Notre Dame might be the 2 best teams in the country.  Oregon, Texas, UGA also in the convo.  Washington is making a case and USC gets a chance to shine Saturday.  Florida State has 2 really good wins but feels like a 2-3 loss team.  Maybe they’ll have one of those super dramatic seasons where they squeak a win out every time?

Don't forget N. Carolina.

I predicted they would win the ACC, and nothing I've seen so far has changed my mind. Their QB is really good, and their D Line is nasty. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I can’t even say this is an overreaction 

• Like 2

1. Auburn will lead UGA in the 2nd half, however briefly (in points, not yards penalized).

2. USC will be less kind to Colorado than Oregon was.

3. Lou Holtz will shut up.

After all, this is an overreaction thread.

Oregon will win the Pac and be in the playoffs. Bo will win the Heisman. 
TAM will somehow win the West with a backup QB (you’re welcome). 
Auburn will be held scoreless against Uga
ND wins out and wins the title against Oregon  

Well, you said overreaction…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Your first point isn't an overreaction. That's a reality staring us in the face.

Bama is bad compared to other Bama teams. I still think they're good enough to finish 1st or 2nd in the West.

And if we need an overreaction for the thread's namesake, well...Washington State wins the Pac-12.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Get back to work…..You have clients that need billing.

I was at lunch and am talking to a man about a horse now! :poke:

• Haha 1

We will start HG against GA and he will hit the open receivers while the OLine gives him plenty of time to survey the field as they also open holes wide enough to drive a Mack truck through for or RBs 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

We will start HG against GA and he will hit the open receivers while the OLine gives him plenty of time to survey the field as they also open holes wide enough to drive a Mack truck through for or RBs 

It’d be great if a backup of ours beat a decent team for once…

• Like 3

My Week 4 overreaction:

Our offense is even worse than last year.  

Philip Montgomery and Marcus Davis will not be on staff at AU by December.  

We are hoping to squeeze out victories against Vandy, MSU, and NMSU just to make it to a lousy bowl at 6-6.  

Im just really hoping our subpar on field performances don’t deter any of our recruits and/or potential transfers.   We all know we’re waiting on them to come save us, because right now it’s bad, ESPECIALLY on offense!!!

I wonder how much of an improvement the kid from Coastal Carolina would’ve been.  We would probably be a little better, but QB is not our only issue, not by a long shot!

58 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

My Week 4 overreaction:

Our offense is even worse than last year.  

Philip Montgomery and Marcus Davis will not be on staff at AU by December.  

We are hoping to squeeze out victories against Vandy, MSU, and NMSU just to make it to a lousy bowl at 6-6.  

Im just really hoping our subpar on field performances don’t deter any of our recruits and/or potential transfers.   We all know we’re waiting on them to come save us, because right now it’s bad, ESPECIALLY on offense!!!

I wonder how much of an improvement the kid from Coastal Carolina would’ve been.  We would probably be a little better, but QB is not our only issue, not by a long shot!

We're 4-0 with either of Texas A&Ms QBs and this overreaction thread would be totally different. 

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thought you guys call a client during lunch then bill for the lunch plus your time.

That’s defense attorneys. I’m a plaintiff’s lawyer. We don’t bill clients hourly at all; but I’ll always bill you friend! :poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's hard to OVERreact in the current circumstances. But here it is.

Auburn is currently ranked 58th in the coaches poll. Colorado is 47th.

Auburn and Colorado will finish near the bottom of their conference and play in the new Losers Bowl.

Ya'know, this is not what I WANT to occur. I want Auburn to win a few more games, qualify for a legit bowl (even if it is a dumpster bowl like the Birmingham one).

But since there is huge love for Prime here on AUF, this Losers Bowl could actually be sorta entertaining.

Auburn has no offense, Colorado has no defense. Who ya got?

Edited by AURex

14 hours ago, JuscAUse! said:

We're 4-0 with either of Texas A&Ms QBs and this overreaction thread would be totally different. 

Probably so.   Or if McCall worked out we’re probably 4-0 and we’d be overreacting by saying “We’re about to win the Natty this year”🤣🤣🤣

Thats what makes overreacting so much fun!🤣🤣🤣

Edited by AUpreacherman22
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Probably so.   Or if McCall worked out we’re probably 4-0 and we’d be overreacting by saying “We’re about to win the Natty this year”🤣🤣🤣

Thats what makes overreacting so much fun!🤣🤣🤣

Exactly!