Is it possible thornes mechanics are off?

aubiefifty

some one was saying he was not set correctly with his feet when he was throwing the ball. i cannot remember if it was rg3 saying it or an article i posted saturday or sunday. but perusing the rant ALhunter said this: Thorne tends to rotate his shoulders when moving up in the pocket. It makes it impossible for him to deliver the ball. Pocket has to be absolutely perfect or he starts shuffling and turning his shoulders / patting the ball. . he says he is completely healthy from last year. i would think as a coaches son his mechanics would be right but this is from a fan who is not an expert. so is he regressing or was he never that good? the year before he got hurt he played well winning some huge games. i just do not get it. and rather than folks just taking shots at him i would like to know the reasons this is happening. i bet they prep holden up a lot this week even tho it is ga and could get rough. robby was not good either. how do you have a a wide open receiver and over throw him fifteen yards? that looked like a sure touchdown.

Yes, his mechanics are off. But right now we are a one step forward, two steps back offense. Play 1 he overthrows a wide open receiver. Next play he throws a strike and the receiver doesn’t catch it. Next play we run for a first down and get a holding call. It’s not all on Thorne but I hope we get in sync soon. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Yes, his mechanics are off. But right now we are a one step forward, two steps back offense. Play 1 he overthrows a wide open receiver. Next play he throws a strike and the receiver doesn’t catch it. Next play we run for a first down and get a holding call. It’s not all on Thorne but I hope we get in sync soon. 

forget the freeze i want coach to bring the dang heat at practice. all the experts claim freeze runs a qb friendly "O" but does montgomery do the same thing? and it was said there were not enough quick throws to slow down the pass rush but i have no idea if it was not called our we missed it.i can take a loss but when it looks ugly with mechanics it upsets me. but maybe they have had time to jell. i think this moving linemen in and out has hurt us. having players moving around and playing different positions bothers me. it might not matter. i am a fan and no expert. plus i woke up kinda sad again so i took a gummy and i need to stop or i will talk all dang day.............

• Like 2