THE Question: who is QB next week?

gr82b4au

6 hours ago, DAG said:

There has been several times where the o line gave them adequate time and for three weeks now , announcers who have played this game at the highest level as echoed the sentiment of the head coach that they are not making the right reads. Additionally we got guys sailing the ball of WRs head consistently , I mean can’t complete a wide open pass? Come on. The Oline certainly is not top tier but they are serviceable. This excuse as to why QBs can’t hit wide open guys or see check downs as long gone it’s course. 

I mean yesterday there was an obvious blitz. PT is looking at him. He doesn’t check down, he doesn’t audible. He just sits there, call the play and gets sacked. Come on man. 

Yeah, PT seemingly can't see the whole field. Ever time he came off the field freeze was pissed and seemed to be pointing to the area of the field he should have been looking toward. The oline isn't top tier but I think more of the problem is the qb.

Honestly that haircut says a lot.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, WFE12 said:

He has managed to do in 17 games at Oregon what took him 34 games to do at Auburn. 

It really can't be overstated what kind of state this team was left in by both Malzahn and Harsin.

We need a solid QB and receivers but none of that matters until the O-line gets fixed.

Edited by nurbis
  • Like 1

My feeling is, this year is sort of a wash...Im looking at Holden Gardenier to start. I'm not expecting a winning season, this season is more of an experiment with the new coaching staff and such....we need a good feel how the younger guys who will be here for a few more years and how they can contribute. Give them game time experience, see how the perform under the lights vrs practice.  We all know know we are a couple seasons away from where we want to be.  We can afford to experiment a good bit.

• Like 1