THE Question: who is QB next week?

gr82b4au

How did Geriner look? I couldn’t stand it after the first drive of the second half and went and did yard work- which I found more fun. YARD WORK!!

Did walk through to see him drop an outside shoulder pass to the EZ that might shoulda been caught and M Johnson let one go through his hands at the first down marker.  That was a great pass.

3 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

How did Geriner look? I couldn’t stand it after the first drive of the second half and went and did yard work- which I found more fun. YARD WORK!!

Did walk through to see him drop an outside shoulder pass to the EZ that might shoulda been caught and M Johnson let one go through his hands at the first down marker.  That was a great pass.

Hard to tell bc A&M was just sitting back and not trying to rush 

Starting him vs UGA wouldn't be fair 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

PT was just awful, awful. Robby led is to 0 points. 
what do you do if you are HF?

Develop the oline. Put Cam behind this oline and we'd suck.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DAG said:

Doesn't matter tbh. But they will probably start off with PT.

I actually don’t think so. I just watched the HF presser. That opening question and answer session made it sound like he was highly upset that we could not hit open receivers. I think we are seeing his confidence in Pt plummet.

…but I agree with the overall premise of what you said. It doesn’t matter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

I actually don’t think so. I just watched the HF presser. That opening question and answer session made it sound like he was highly upset that we could not hit open receivers. I think we are seeing his confidence in Pt plummet.

It would be nice to see HG but I doubt it. PT is scared to death . Can’t imagine how he will be with UGA. Even on that fourth down conversion , the ending made it way more dramatic than it had to be. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DAG said:

It would be nice to see HG but I doubt it. PT is scared to death . Can’t imagine how he will be with UGA. Even on that fourth down conversion , the ending made it way more dramatic than it had to be. 

He looks like a true freshman coming out of a small private school playing competition for the first time. I would have never thought there was a chance he would be so scared after playing so many games at Mich St. 

• Like 3

Prediction:

Thorne or Ashford will start. They will be awful.

Change is made when we're down 28-35pts in the 3rd quarter. 

Holden gets a drive at the end of the game when it 54 to approximately negative-17

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

Maybe, but nothing RA has done as far as being a throwing QB is worth a crap either. I mean, stick a QB in there that can run, yes, but that can’t hit a receiver 9 yards on a crossing route and what changes. No D will have or after today has any respect for our QB or the current game planning. This is another dumpster fire in the making. I’ve seen nothing thus far to change my outlook and as I have stated under other posts, higher rated recruits notice and the know they’re no longer completely locked in after 1 year. Poor coaching and team management all around. Yeah, we plucked another glorified HS coach once again, to lead what was once a respected program. 

• Dislike 6

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

I am not convinced that he was ever entirely confident in Thorne, just that he might have been the best of bad options.  He showed up at Auburn knowing that he needed to import a starting QB, and I suspect he still feels that way.

• Like 4
  • Love 1