Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

You missed the first play?

Yes.  Robby didn't run the ball

Thanks

Just now, W.E.D said:

Gotta pray this is 1st year coach issues because we've looked like complete dick pretty consistently 

I think the Buford, GA high school football team would beat this Auburn team by 20+

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Johnson has had wide open receivers since he came in. What did we change on Defense? 

It’s called getting exhausted from being on the field too much.  The offense won’t let them rest.  

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

The Freeze hire was the path of least resistance and I think we overpaid.

eh I dunno I wanted prime but ya know he can't coach etc. and freeze was the guy...right now its like I'm watching the potato bunch, pretty much the same result and look no better...

ESPN picked us to finish 5-7 overall and 1-7 in the SEC. Also picked us to finish last in the SEC West. 

Don't worry though, they're idiots and ESPN has always hated us so that's why they picked us to be that bad. 🙄

Aer we running any/many RPOs?

We looked like complete ass vs Cal.  Hugh claims we need more RPOs.  Run a billion vs Samford.  Doesn't seem like we've run any this game

• Like 1

Starting to get the talk is cheap vibes...I just pray our recruits are salivating at the opportunity to play early and not the terrible coaching and play.

• Like 3

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

It’s called getting exhausted from being on the field too much.  The offense won’t let them rest.  

Nope. Our D came out right after halftime and let Johnson drive it down the field on that first drive. 

Just now, W.E.D said:

Yes.  Robby didn't run the ball

Thanks

Looks like you said 0 runs plays period. Didn’t get you meant QB run play

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I think the Buford, GA high school football team would beat this Auburn team by 20+

I watched a well-played, very competitive Florida HS game on ESPN a night or so ago.    Sigh. 

This has to be one of the worst Auburn teams I’ve ever seen.  At least some of the bad Gus or Harsin teams could make completions and get first downs.  We are so inept on offense this will take years and years to fix. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

We've had the ball for 4 minutes more than A&M.  20min to 16.

Facts aren't in your favor