Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

Maybe some of us are watching different games. To me the oline hasnt been great but they have done enough where Auburn should ahead right now by two scores. Even RG3 is pointing out open guys that are being missed so how is that on the oline.

Edited by e808
  • Like 2

Well, we couldn’t have played a worse half, and we’re still in it. Decision time for the coaches. Thorne seems absolutely rattled. We really need to find a spark. I still think he’s the best guy we have right now, and maybe should end up as our starter moving forward. But he just doesn’t seem to have any confidence today in this environment. 

Edited by ScotsAU
  • Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

Maybe some of us are watching different games. To me the oline hasnt been great but they have done enough where Auburn should ahead right now by two scores. 

People think any sack is the offensive line fault. There have been guys open that our gunshy QB won’t see.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, e808 said:

Maybe some of us are watching different games. To me the oline hasnt been great but they have done enough where Auburn should ahead right now by two scores. 

Yep, two bad overthrows, and a dropped pass that hits our guy dead in his hands, and it's a different game 

Just now, e808 said:

The OLine is hot and cold. The last sack was definitely on them. Thorne is holding the ball too long but there are times where he has less than 2 seconds. Slants and screens would help both out

2 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Well, we couldn’t have played a worse half, and we’re still in it. Decision time for the coaches. Thorne seems absolutely rattled. We really need to find a spark. I still think he’s the best guy we have right now, but he just doesn’t seem to have any confidence today. 

On offense,  yes. D is playing great