Hunter Biden sues IRS, alleging violation of his privacy

AU9377

On 9/18/2023 at 8:46 PM, AU9377 said:

This is the kind of lawsuit that you file for the sake of being such a pain in the ass that the DOJ would rather go ahead and wrap it all up and be done.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/18/hunter-biden-tax-privacy-lawsuit-00116536

1) HB is telegraphing that there is more damaging stuff to come. He is really wasting the court's time and making a complete mockery of the Judicial System that seemed to extremely slowly starting to actually take these charges at least somewhat seriously. 

2) I personally find it very telling that Politico is cheerleading all this. It really does openly speak to their slavishness to the party line. If I were at Politico, this article would dripping with "WTF are you doing?" energy.

3) And to your point about wrapping it all up and being done: That is exactly what the IRS and DOJ have done from Day One one on all this. 

Edited by DKW 86

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

1) HB is telegraphing that there is more damaging stuff to come. He is really wasting the court's time and making a complete mockery of the Judicial System that seemed to extremely slowly starting to actually take these charges at least somewhat seriously. 

2) I personally find it very telling that Politico is cheerleading all this. It really does openly speak to their slavishness to the party line. If I were at Politico, this article would dripping with "WTF are you doing?" energy.

3) And to your point about wrapping it all up and being done: That is exactly what the IRS and DOJ have done from Day One one on all this. 

All of your unsupported assumptions are noted.  Politico is actually one of the most neutral journalistic reporting sites in existence.  What you have suggested they do would make them less so.

This is the only case wherein you would describe the gun charges as serious.  But for Hunter Biden writing a book in which he admits an addiction problem, the charges would not have been brought at all.  They would be impossible to prove.

if they broke the law with hunter i hope he cleans house. the man has a drug problem which i hope he kicked. but they smear him and throw crap around they cannot prove. and again if hunter is guilty of something get him. but do it within the law.

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

All of your unsupported assumptions are noted.  Politico is actually one of the most neutral journalistic reporting sites in existence.  What you have suggested they do would make them less so.

This is the only case wherein you would describe the gun charges as serious.  But for Hunter Biden writing a book in which he admits an addiction problem, the charges would not have been brought at all.  They would be impossible to prove.

Politico is the publisher of the bogus "Hunter Biden Laptop is a Russian Intel Op" bull s***.

They actively misquoted the story so the rest of the press could then quote them. They have never corrected nor apologized for any of the disinformation.

In short, Politico is one of the least reliable sources for news at any level. All 51 of the Intel officers have publicly said that Politico misquoted their words in the story.

Story is still up and uncorrected even now. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Politico is the publisher of the bogus "Hunter Biden Laptop is a Russian Intel Op" bull s***.

They actively misquoted the story so the rest of the press could then quote them. They have never corrected nor apologized for any of the disinformation.

In short, Politico is one of the least reliable sources for news at any level. All 51 of the Intel officers have publicly said that Politico misquoted their words in the story.

Story is still up and uncorrected even now. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

They get some of the highest marks for credibility in the business. The only outlets with better records are the AP, Reuters, & Realclear Politics.  Nobody gets it right every time, but I'm satisfied that they make the effort.

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

They get some of the highest marks for credibility in the business. The only outlets with better records are the AP, Reuters, & Realclear Politics.  Nobody gets it right every time, but I'm satisfied that they make the effort.

RealClear ain’t what it used to be.

12 hours ago, AU9377 said:

So, they make the effort when they refuse to correct or apologize for misquoting people on one of the biggest stories in the last 5 years?

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So, they make the effort when they refuse to correct or apologize for misquoting people on one of the biggest stories in the last 5 years?

I have no idea how that could be viewed as one of t he "biggest stories in the last 5 years." 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I have no idea how that could be viewed as one of t he "biggest stories in the last 5 years." 

It wasn’t the biggest stories in the last 5 years because most of the media refused to cover it.  It takes the media to make the story *news worthy* and skewing the vote in the 2020 election because *51 former intelligence officers* wrote a letter giving those media types a cover for not believing the story.  In any other country it would be big news, but in our Democratic Banana Republic it’s just business as usual.

22 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It wasn’t the biggest stories in the last 5 years because most of the media refused to cover it.  It takes the media to make the story *news worthy* and skewing the vote in the 2020 election because *51 former intelligence officers* wrote a letter giving those media types a cover for not believing the story.  In any other country it would be big news, but in our Democratic Banana Republic it’s just business as usual.

I just want to recognize this momentous occasion.

IM made a post that did not reference sexual deviance or transgender.

Granted, it was still dumber than diet, but at least he’s branching out a little

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, alanevans said:

I just want to recognize this momentous occasion.

IM made a post that did not reference sexual deviance or transgender.

Granted, it was still dumber than diet, but at least he’s branching out a little

Have you gotten out of high school yet?  I’m talking mentally here.

It isn't the pics of me with a crack pipe in my mouth, the pics of the hookers, my admitted addiction, my admitted profiting off my dad's name with foreign adversaries that sullied my reputation, but it is these dad gum whistleblowers... 

• Like 1