reppublican white trash part 2

aubiefifty

What happened?  Typical Democrat WHATABOUTISM.  Lowering the dress code for Democrat in this day and age is ridiculous. There is no reason Fetterman can’t abide by that rule.  None.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

What happened?  Typical Democrat WHATABOUTISM.  Lowering the dress code for Democrat in this day and age is ridiculous. There is no reason Fetterman can’t abide by that rule.  None.

you are one sorry individual. i am now stating fact and not slinging names to get a rise.. the man had brain cancer and is still fighting and trying to get it back together. and i see you cannot show the love of christ to someone who is struggling. and do not lie now and say you do because you just proved you in fact do not. you suck dude. if he was a repuke like you you would be all for it.

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am now stating fact and not slinging names to get a rise.. the man had brain cancer

Where do you live?  It’s certainly not in the real world.  Fetterman had a stroke because he didn’t take his doctor’s advice and start on blood thinners.  He does not have cancer, so you are not stating facts.  In fact, you have misrepresented Fetterman’s condition to make you look like the righteous one in this conversation.

Fetterman knew he had the stroke 5 days before the Pennsylvania Democratic primary for the Senate race.  He choose not to withdraw, which would have been the right thing to do, but he didn’t for whatever reason.  He is not a hero.  He spent two weeks in a mental hospital after he got to the Senate because he was stressed from campaigning for the Senate seat.  He could have avoided that by dropping out, but his (or his wife’s) ego just couldn’t do what would have been better for the country.  Who ever was the runner up in Pennsylvania still would have beaten Dr Oz.  No excuse.  Dress like a responsible person that represents America.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i see you cannot show the love of christ to someone who is struggling

Is the love of Christ mean everybody has to kow tow to every Democrat regardless of their actions?  That’s how we have gotten in the mess we are in.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Where do you live?  It’s certainly not in the real world.  Fetterman had a stroke because he didn’t take his doctor’s advice and start on blood thinners.  He does not have cancer, so you are not stating facts.  In fact, you have misrepresented Fetterman’s condition to make you look like the righteous one in this conversation.

Fetterman knew he had the stroke 5 days before the Pennsylvania Democratic primary for the Senate race.  He choose not to withdraw, which would have been the right thing to do, but he didn’t for whatever reason.  He is not a hero.  He spent two weeks in a mental hospital after he got to the Senate because he was stressed from campaigning for the Senate seat.  He could have avoided that by dropping out, but his (or his wife’s) ego just couldn’t do what would have been better for the country.  Who ever was the runner up in Pennsylvania still would have beaten Dr Oz.  No excuse.  Dress like a responsible person that represents America.

Is the love of Christ mean everybody has to kow tow to every Democrat regardless of their actions?  That’s how we have gotten in the mess we are in.  

just stop dude..............you have dug a hole you cannot get out of. how miserable you must be. it is called class and honor which you maga's or supposed ex magas........"but i will vote for trump again if biden is running". you smear everything that is not republican while taking up for some of the slimiest degenerates that ever hit politics. and you act like fetterman deserves no love because he ignored his doctor.really? that hole will have you in china soon. you are a poor role model for christians i can sure tell you. oh yeah.........run tell the mods how mean i am to ya again...............

• Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

just stop dude..............you have dug a hole you cannot get out of. how miserable you must be. it is called class and honor which you maga's or supposed ex magas........"but i will vote for trump again if biden is running". you smear everything that is not republican while taking up for some of the slimiest degenerates that ever hit politics. and you act like fetterman deserves no love because he ignored his doctor.really? that hole will have you in china soon. you are a poor role model for christians i can sure tell you. oh yeah.........run tell the mods how mean i am to ya again...............

Let’s review; You post an article about MTG complaining that Dems want to change the dress code for Senators just for Fetterman.  The comment in the article was WHATABOUTISM.  I point that out.  You come back with a complete lie that Fetterman had cancer.

Now you say I have dug a hole I can’t get out of?  You really need to step back and re-asses.

If you really are worried about someone *running to the MODS* you might wnat to stop posting stupid, incoherent posts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Let’s review; You post an article about MTG complaining that Dems want to change the dress code for Senators just for Fetterman.  The comment in the article was WHATABOUTISM.  I point that out.  You come back with a complete lie that Fetterman had cancer.

Now you say I have dug a hole I can’t get out of?  You really need to step back and re-asses.

If you really are worried about someone *running to the MODS* you might wnat to stop posting stupid, incoherent posts.

my bad..............but he has mental issues like talking so it did effect him and you were one wanting him removed.as far as whataboutism i just ignored because you like to try and muddy the water with bullsh*t all the time. i am not doing this all day. hell i am not the only one that feels this way on here. and hey sissy. i post my snarky stuff on the snarky board. last time there is nothing you can say to me about fetterman. i would do the same for a republican.have you seen me bash mr freeze? no you have not. i do not like him but i do have sympathy for him. you are just hater and you prove it almost every single day. i am done.

• Facepalm 1

If Fedderman can't dress according to standards, how the HELL can he effectively serve in the United States Senate? He needs to suck it up, dress to code or remove himself from office.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, I guess we should all be grateful that you haven’t hijacked this thread to bring up your transgender obsessions….so thanks for that, must have taken a lot of effort.

If you don’t like Fetterman, you should look critically at how that happened….namely former President numbnuts pushing Mehmet Oz of all people as the Republicans nominee.  

Now run along…I’m sure you can watch the To wong Foo movie while the grownups talk

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

If Fedderman can't dress according to standards, how the HELL can he effectively serve in the United States Senate? He needs to suck it up, dress to code or remove himself from office.

The voters in Pennsylvania knew who they were voting for.  Should we require everyone to wear wigs and white stockings?  That is the most traditional dress.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

The voters in Pennsylvania knew who they were voting for.  Should we require everyone to wear wigs and white stockings?  That is the most traditional dress.

And now they are paying for their foolish choice.

16 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

No more so than Alabama is paying for their poor choice as well (Tuberville).

What poor choice? I like Coach Tuberville as our SENIOR Senator. Beats hell out of having some Dumbocrat getting a vote in our name.

12 hours ago, Mikey said:

What poor choice? I like Coach Tuberville as our SENIOR Senator. Beats hell out of having some Dumbocrat getting a vote in our name.

This is the problem in a nut shell.  You are more concerned about the letter next to the name than who the man or woman is running for office.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AU9377 said:

This is the problem in a nut shell.  You are more concerned about the letter next to the name than who the man or woman is running for office.

The reason I'm concerned is because I want the Conservatives (Pubbies) to control the Senate. If that wasn't the way things work I really wouldn't care about party.

On 9/18/2023 at 2:33 PM, I_M4_AU said:

There is the Gerontocracy at its finest...

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 10:37 PM, Mikey said:

Brother, I love CTT. But...he is not a US Senator on any level. He is flat out of his league.

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Brother, I love CTT. But...he is not a US Senator on any level. He is flat out of his league.

Perhaps, but sadly many other U.S. Senators are too. Tuberville can at least craft a coherent sentence.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Perhaps, but sadly many other U.S. Senators are too. Tuberville can at least craft a coherent sentence.

I am not so sure.

• Haha 1