*Official Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

Man....u say let it go but throw a jab in with it.....and @Maverick.AU  Just stop replying to him. 

Let's focus on the game. 

Guess you haven’t been reading his posts or the personal attacks but that’s ok.   I’ve been done long ago.  

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Guess you haven’t been reading his posts or the personal attacks but that’s ok.   I’ve been done long ago.  

Man please do this anywhere else. Not in the game thread 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Should be 35-42 - 0. Man AU has so much to work on. 

That’s what we are doing. 
Scoring a lot of points without working on the issues would do nothing for us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Why? I think they're OK.

Just hating on Aaron Murray? :dunno: :poke:

• Like 1

I imagine in a regular scenario RA would get more reps on short yardage playing, but it does seem they are purposefully.

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

I have read every word.....Its every other post.....how could one not read it lol. I was just trying to say to u that if you are going to say let's be done....just say that....leave the jab out....it's all good, bro.  War Damn!

7 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I said good day multiple times and you still won’t stop responding.  Let it go. 

For the love of god, don’t respond. You’ll be beloved for it.

Ok, thoughts so far:  Thorne needs someone in his ear about decision making/vision. Receivers/TE have been promising.  RBs are good, the run blocking in Thorne's set has not been great.

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Thorne needs to play this whole game. I don’t care if its 65-0

65? No worries there…

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 1

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

I've been wanting to check out one of Disney's awesome remakes. Any suggestions? 

Aladdin

Lion King

Beauty and the Beast

Jungle Book

In that order. Haven’t seen Little Mermaid yet.

Just now, DAG said:

I imagine in a regular scenario RA would get more reps on short yardage playing, but it does seem they are purposefully.

No doubt. It’s what we all wanted and makes sense. Redzone offense is ugly tonight but at least we are working on it. Can’t rely on Robby to run all over SEC defenses 

• Like 2

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

No worries there…

I was calling that on Monday. He needs to play every down and they need to run every pass play they have. 

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

That’s what we are doing. 
Scoring a lot of points without working on the issues would do nothing for us.

We are doing dumbass things on offense. That’s not working on things, that’s being greedy. Run the ball at the 1.  Yes I agree to a point.

• Like 2

Just now, e808 said:

Idk peeps. I know things need to be worked on but the entire offense of scheme looks forced. Not sure how this helps u going into next week 

Yep I agree on that, looks like a forced scheme vs using the teams strengths

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, e808 said:

Idk peeps. I know things need to be worked on but the entire offense of scheme looks forced. Not sure how this helps u going into next week 

Need to get confidence in the passing game. I still say we should've just QB sneaked on that first drive in the redzone though.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1