*Official Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

And he throw into triple coverage then.  Look what happened.  He was just at the goal line again and instead of forcing it like he did in the play you’re talking about by throwing into double or triple coverage he ran the ball in for a touchdown which is exactly what I said.  

U still won't get me at a ball hitting a player square  in the hands and blaming the qb for it. Sorry 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m really worried about the WR being able to get open against Aggie. I also do not like any of QB’s against the 12 Man. The defense doesn’t really worry me.

Guys are open just missing them. Sometimes u have to take what the defense gives u and move on

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

U still won't get me at a ball hitting a player square  in the hands and blaming the qb for it. Sorry 

Don’t care if you think so or not.  The game just literally proved, your way resulted in no points and my way got a TD.  

Just now, WFE12 said:

Ah man that looked bad..

Hit from the side is never good

Don’t care if you think so or not.  The game just literally proved, your way resulted in no points and my way got a TD.  

Lol wow u are delusional. Can't even make this up 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

As a former WR, that one would have been on me according to my coaches. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m really worried about the WR being able to get open against Aggie. I also do not like any of QB’s against the 12 Man. The defense doesn’t really worry me.

Their DBs got shredded vs Miami’s. I think the U prob has a better play caller than us but I don’t think their WRs are WAY better than ours 

Ok kid.  Sorry facts are hard for you to comprehend.  

Lol "my way got a td yours didn't" and u want to call me a kid lmao. U are a joke