*Official Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Sounds like you're the one that needs help 

Yeah clearly when you’re the one resulting to profanity because you’re wrong and can’t take it.  Isn’t it past your bedtime?

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

No, because with him it's expected. That's why he's in there to run and not throw.

Is that fair though. He had some shoulda woulda coulda but in reality he has none. The current starter has 4. That’s not going to cut it 

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

Throwing into double coverage another interception in the end zone. Had a man open over the middle.

We have no QB. My thought is, put HG in and let him go. This is not going to be a good season and hopefully Walker White is as good as advertised and will come in next year and put the QB position to rest. HG is the smartest of the bunch, by far. Not trusting HF very much as being a supposed QB whisperer. This O actually looks worse than last years and we’ve played nobody yet. 

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Yeah clearly when you’re the one resulting to profanity because you’re wrong and can’t take it.  Isn’t it past your bedtime?

Bc I'm wrong lol. The guy that couldn't explain his stance other than "against other teams that's picked" when that type of play in the red zone has got us points multiple times.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Spartan fans told us as much. But we were all like “nahhh”. 

I watched some highlights most balls were 50/50 Keon Coleman was a man child. Dude was insane 

Just now, 33gles said:

We just lose the feed completely for a sec?

Yeah. I didn’t see PTs run. 
And then if PT keeps in on the handoff, he walks in…