This is the kind of snake oil that makes DeSantis as unfit as Trump to be President

AU9377

14 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Nope, I am reading the facts and making a sound rational decision. The fact that you cant allow for that says tons about your slavishness to a false narrative about vaccinating those that were never at risk.

Whose "facts"?

Whose "false narrative?

On 9/14/2023 at 6:50 PM, DKW 86 said:

When the Big Scary Voice on the tv made you think that your elementary school or younger child was at risk of immediate death, well, that was the JUMP THE SHARK MOMENT for me.

Scientifically you cannot back that crap up for a nano-second. We all got vaxed at my house, 2+2. We will likely get vaxed again soon. But shooting up kids that are to insignificantly suffer from getting COVID was nothing but pure panic, obedience to the narrative by the SFs in America, and maybe some whacked-out kabuki theatre.. 

"SFs" ?

8 hours ago, arein0 said:

Considering you couldn't comprehend this argument, I think the board will be fine. Please try harder

Dont worry, I shall...

• Like 1

And just for the knee jerk crazies on the board, no, I do not blindly support anything anyone else says. Certainly not Jimmy Dore. But I do fully get the humor here. The vaccines at some point just became sales and profits for Big Pharma. I bet they cant wait for the next pandemic to break out. Just like the MIC cant wait for the next War. The vaccination for children was not even recommended by the NIH. But scaring the hell out of the bed-wetter parents in America? That was perfectly fine to go get vaccinations for children THAT DID NOT NEED TO BE VACCINATED. 

I truly love watching some of the crazies on here denying reality so that they can stay on "the right side of the propaganda."

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Cant comprehend? I am not shocked at all...

Factors associated with unnecessary immunization given to children

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9002101/

You didn't  specify your sources of information David. Comprehension has nothing to do with it. 

You are so full of yourself. :no:

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You didn't  specify your sources of information David. Comprehension has nothing to do with it. 

You are so full of yourself. :no:

I didnt know the obvious had to be defined for you. The NIH said that kids didn't really need to be vaxed, yet the crazies out there subjected their kids to the vaccination anyway. 

• Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The point is our leaders and *the science* all proclaimed the vaccine would stop the virus and if you got the vaccine you could not spread it.  That was misinformation that was never corrected.  These are the same people that silenced their critiques and would not allow meaningful debate.

Nobody refused a meaningful debate.  The far right nut house wasn't interested in having a meaningful debate.  They were laser focused on making the entire ordeal political.  Some went to the length of denying the problem was actually real.  It was infuriating to people that worked in hospitals and had to deal with patients in hallways and not having enough vents in the ICU.

13 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Nobody refused a meaningful debate.  The far right nut house wasn't interested in having a meaningful debate.  They were laser focused on making the entire ordeal political.  Some went to the length of denying the problem was actually real.  It was infuriating to people that worked in hospitals and had to deal with patients in hallways and not having enough vents in the ICU.

It is just as outrageous that we wasted time vaccinating those that did not need it and also sending old people into nursing homes still sick that lead even more truly at risk dying. For that, we awarded Cuomo with an Emmy, a book deal worth $Ms, and day after day of prime time tv. We talked abut him being an American Hero, while his constituents died.

Just now, AU9377 said:

It is not meaningful debate when one side refuses to acknowledge facts.

And you refuse to acknowledge that both sides ignored facts...

Just now, DKW 86 said:

It is just as outrageous that we wasted time vaccinating those that did not need it and also sending old people into nursing homes still sick that lead even more truly at risk dying. For that, we awarded Cuomo with an Emmy, a book deal worth $Ms, and day after day of prime time tv. We talked abut him being an American Hero, while his constituents died.

There were many things that, looking back, could have been done differently.  That does not mean that someone making those decisions was acting in a sinister way.  We had never encountered a problem like that in modern times.  Instead of responding, some wanted to make it totally political.  That cost more lives than anything else that was done.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I didnt know the obvious had to be defined for you. The NIH said that kids didn't really need to be vaxed, yet the crazies out there subjected their kids to the vaccination anyway. 

Like I said. You are so full of yourself. A true jerk.

Thanks for confirming it.

Edited by homersapien

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

When the *man who would be king* refused to even consider the Great Barriington Declaration is refusing to debate an alternate philosophy on how to handle COVID.  When the president was bull headed enough to force a vaccine mandate through dubious means it is refusing meaningful debate.

The entire ordeal was political as soon as it hit the U.S. shore.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

When the *man who would be king* refused to even consider the Great Barriington Declaration is refusing to debate an alternate philosophy on how to handle COVID.  When the president was bull headed enough to force a vaccine mandate through dubious means it is refusing meaningful debate.

The entire ordeal was political as soon as it hit the U.S. shore.

Isn’t it funny how they talk out of both sides of their mouths?   Make it political, don’t make it political.  It’s exactly what the media did.   Worse thing to ever hit the planet… oh don’t worry, mostly peaceful protest going on over here.   Get the shot or you will lose your job…can’t keep your gym open…stay at home… close schools… come on in illegals-here is a place to stay and free stuff.   

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AU9377 said:

There were many things that, looking back, could have been done differently. 
Dude you could get kicked off of Twitter and other platforms for what you just said. The PTB were always 100% Correct. They made perfect desisions in every case. They were to be defended by eveyone in the media and in social media. The DOJ paid them $Ms to deplatform people for doing nothing more than what you just stated. HOW DO YOU NOT GET THIS?

That does not mean that someone making those decisions was acting in a sinister way. 
Yea, it kinda does. They were just blindly supporting Big Pharma profits. 

We had never encountered a problem like that in modern times. 
We have had modern pandemics for a hundred years or more. My family and I got vaxed. But I didnt try and shame people that were geniunely wanting to know more or simply ask some questions. They, of course, were cancelled, shamed, smeared, etc. But that was alright because it served the political theater. 

Instead of responding, some wanted to make it totally political.
Of course it was political. It was always political and was always going to be political. Would you have taken the vax if trump administration told you to? Didnt think so.

Political? How do you sit there and not see how s***ty that is as a statement?

"If Donald Trump tells me to take it, I am not taking it."

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

Like I said. You are so full of yourself. A true jerk.

Thanks for confirming it.

What was crazy in my statement? Not vaccinating those who did not need vaccinating? Why subject them to the dangers of vaccination for almost certainly no gain?