Taking over

LPTiger

1 hour ago, AURex said:

No, but I did hold positions at the VP level at 2 different universities as well as department head positions at other universities before that, as well as teaching graduate level courses at two universities.

VP of what?

7 hours ago, AURex said:

No, but I did hold positions at the VP level at 2 different universities as well as department head positions at other universities before that, as well as teaching graduate level courses at two universities.

Self-important, pedantic prig status confirmed.

Back to the OP, that was pretty good stuff.  Sometimes you're turning around a sports car (all of the talent is available, but has been underutilized), and sometimes you're turning around an aircraft carrier.  I think Freeze's job is somewhere between those extremes, but closer to the aircraft carrier.

Hopefully my use of the parenthetical was grammatically correct.  Heaven forbid I offend the persnickety purveyors of proper prose.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, AURex said:

Further proof that institutional bureaucracies often fill executive type positions with non executive type people. 

• Dislike 1

8 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Back to the OP, that was pretty good stuff.  Sometimes you're turning around a sports car (all of the talent is available, but has been underutilized), and sometimes you're turning around an aircraft carrier.  I think Freeze's job is somewhere between those extremes, but closer to the aircraft carrier.

Hopefully my use of the parenthetical was grammatically correct.  Heaven forbid I offend the persnickety purveyors of proper prose.

Pedantic 

this is the first thing I thought of … Rex, enjoy …

14 hours ago, LPTiger said:
15 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Now you are just showing off😀

Not going to lie, I had to look both of those words up.😁 However, I did make a mental note for future use.