Things that House Republicans just fail to let everyone know.........

AU9377

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

This is what you'd expect from a politically-motivated "investigation" -   emphasize testimony supporting your agenda while ignoring testimony that doesn't.

Sounds like every investigation in DC Since 1980.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 2

Wow, the story posted last night and then this morning the White House aid sends a letter to media:

The White House sent a letter to top US news executives on Wednesday, urging them to intensify their scrutiny of House Republicans after Speaker Kevin McCarthy launched an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, despite having found no evidence of a crime.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/12/media/white-house-letter-news-executives/index.html#

I guess WaPo got an advanced copy of the letter.

Are the media minions going to comply instead of actually doing journalism?  Who runs the media?

The media really is a propaganda machine for the Democrats and this is proof.

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

How about Weiss?

After all, he's a Republican appointed by Trump. <_<

Is he the guy that gave Hunter the sweetheart plea deal designed to prevent his other crimes from being discovered? Yes? Then no.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You hate the blue. We get it.

No you don’t. I love the blue. Corrupt senior FBI guys who sold out their credibility and country to prevent Trumps election and Hillary’s loss..not so much. But I am not surprised that you would love them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

No you don’t. I love the blue. Corrupt senior FBI guys who sold out their credibility and country to prevent Trumps election and Hillary’s loss..not so much. But I am not surprised that you would love them.

You distrust EVERY senior FBI official.

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Is there somebody in the world who ACTUALLY believes a senior FBI official about anything?

You distrust and dismiss anyone who doesn’t feed your biases and tell you exactly what you want to hear. That makes you corrupt at your core.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

You distrust EVERY senior FBI official.

You distrust and dismiss anyone who doesn’t feed your biases and tell you exactly what you want to hear. That makes you corrupt at your core.

Wrong again. As ICHY would say, you are a liar. Not even close.  Did you not pay attention at all to the Comey Strzock Page fiasco? And you think there is integrity anywhere around them? You’re a joke.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Wrong again. As ICHY would say, you are a liar. Not even close.  Did you not pay attention at all to the Comey Strzock Page fiasco? And you think there is integrity anywhere around them? You’re a joke.

Quit hating the blue, JJ. You hate the Capitol Police, too. Sad! Shameful!

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

You base your entire opinion of the FBI on being certain of what the word "we" was referring to in a private conversation between two people who were having an affair.  Looking back, FBI officials that had concerns were the smartest men and women in the room.  Here we are 6 years later and one man is currently on bail as the result of 4 different indictments.  Two of those are dealing with actions of his that violated the oath he took as President.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Yeah.  The way they announced the Trump investigation and,,, never, ever mentioned the investigation of Hillary, clearly signals the FBI has gone rogue and is attempting to sway elections in favor of liberals.

Dumb.  Really dumb. Beyond dumb.

• Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Quit hating the blue, JJ. You hate the Capitol Police, too. Sad! Shameful!

He simply loves the GOP more than truth, justice, humanity, god, country.

Facts do not matter.  This is about feelings and emotions. 

I don't need evidence.  I know the FBI conspired against Trump.  Why else would Trump fire Comey?

• Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

He simply loves the GOP more than truth, justice, humanity, god, country.

Facts do not matter.  This is about feelings and emotions. 

I don't need evidence.  I know the FBI conspired against Trump.  Why else would Trump fire Comey?

Open up your eyes and smell that deep state coffee!

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Open up your eyes and smell that deep state coffee!

Or you could bend over, spread em and put another dab of lube on it. ;)

• Facepalm 1

21 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Is there somebody in the world who ACTUALLY believes a senior FBI official about anything?

well j edgat liked to wear a dress and we know how most of you guys hate cross dressers and that ilk...................am i right?

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Or you could bend over, spread em and put another dab of lube on it. ;)

quit posting your sexual fantasies this is a family board..............

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

a joke is supposed to be funny. this is kind of a bummer,man. i said that in the voice of janis joplin............

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

quit posting your sexual fantasies this is a family board..............

Your dog bark is noted. ;D

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Your dog bark is noted. ;D

spoken like a true MAGA man! when you have nothing intelligent to say you insult. i try to love you 78 but you make it pretty hard..........

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Showing your true inclinations, aren’t you?

78 is so hateful he would not even boink himself....................grins. he tries to yuk it up to hide it but tis true. prove me wrong 78.