Samford @ Auburn Score Predictions

Zeek

I’ll say 52-7.   Gotta give my man a FG!   Samford’s TD comes late against scrubs.   They can’t run the ball and our passing D is good!   I expect them to struggle big time!    
We can run it at will against them, but I really hope we throw a good bit with our 1s.   We need to clean up our timing, communication, route crispness, etc.   

On 9/11/2023 at 7:00 PM, Zeek said:

45-0 call it a day

Stamford had almost a record breaking offense last year and is returning most of their starters, so I am going 45-41. Yikes! 

But I really hope that our pass rush and secondary are good and that I'm wrong. In that case 45-27. 

I really would like to see PT be given a true chance to run the O without being pulled for our purely running QB. I also want to see our receivers get better separation and see the ball thrown a little deeper. The TAMU game is going to be rough in my opinion, if we don’t get our O issues corrected. 

AU-  38

Samford-13

• Like 1

On 9/15/2023 at 12:18 PM, HAPvsOA said:

Stamford had almost a record breaking offense last year and is returning most of their starters, so I am going 45-41. Yikes! 

But I really hope that our pass rush and secondary are good and that I'm wrong. In that case 45-27. 

I like your 2nd one. Do think we have trouble with their passing game too.

On 9/11/2023 at 8:47 PM, roe4christ said:

Based on the info above, I say 45-10  AU.  We pass for 300 yards, as that will be the focus this week.  We will also have 225 yards on the ground.  QB rotation will be much better.

We need this to happen before the Texas A&M game away.  Will be interesting to see how A&M does this week after the loss to Miami.  Same issues against a lesser opponent?  Need to keep an eye on them this week to gauge where they are mentally and the best areas to attack them the following week.

My goodness, you absolutely nailed the passing stats and running stats and only missed the score by 3. I know who I'm going to for score predictions the rest of the season. 😂 WDE

• Like 1

On 9/12/2023 at 2:20 AM, aucanucktiger said:

Balanced O, fewer mistakes. Hey, it's Samford.

My worry this game is Hugh's so intent on aTm etc not seing much that "Bewitched" Montgomery goes too vanilla. 

45 - 17, Auburn

Very close!!!

so who won and what did they win? money? i am a little short til payday.ibought enough TP to roll harsins house and that stuff is expensive. i did get the extra soft since he is such a wuss................