Impeaching Biden “Absurd”

TexasTiger

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I wonder how Biden got the monicker Senator MBNA?

Who cares?  Why is he not in jail?  50 years of corruption and,,, nothing.  Not even an indictment.

Oh wait,,, maybe that answers your question.  You don't need evidence for a moniker (note spelling).

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Who cares?  Why is he not in jail?  50 years of corruption and,,, nothing.  Not even an indictment.

Oh wait,,, maybe that answers your question.  You don't need evidence for a moniker (note spelling).

I win, anytime you correct spelling, you have nothing else to say.  Justice has been patient, I hope you will be.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I win, anytime you correct spelling, you have nothing else to say.  Justice has been patient, I hope you will be.

Congratulations!!!  Very impressive victory!

Why should I be patient when the facts are in hand?  Make no sense.  Either you are sure of yourself or,,, you are just lying.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Congratulations!!!  Very impressive victory!

Why should I be patient when the facts are in hand?  Make no sense.  Either you are sure of yourself or,,, you are just lying.

Jesus will smile upon you for calling everyone on this board a liar.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Jesus will smile upon you for calling everyone on this board a liar.

But,,, you are a liar.  And,,, not a very good one.

As usual, you cannot refute.  So, do not use Jesus in your disingenuous dishonesty. 

Truth.

Just now, icanthearyou said:

But,,, you are a liar.  And,,, not a very good one.

As usual, you cannot refute.  So, do not use Jesus in your disingenuous dishonesty. 

Truth.

Of course I can refute, you don’t believe the evidence presented. You believe only your opinion counts.  You believe there is no evidence, straight from the WH’s propaganda bureau.  

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

The subject of the thread is *Impeaching Biden “Absurd”*.  There is no mention of Trump.  Trump didn’t take a bribe like Joe has continually in his 50 years of being a corrupt lawmaker.  Hope this helps.

Because if there had been no impeachment attempts at trump I would suggest there would be no impeachment attempts at Biden. We’ve weaponized impeachment as an attack tool to bypass elections. Hint: trump was in NY commercial real estate (which is a world driven by bribery) and Biden a career DC politician - with either - even without evidence, if you dig long enough, statistically, you’re gonna find stuff.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Because if there had been no impeachment attempts at trump I would suggest there would be no impeachment attempts at Biden. We’ve weaponized impeachment as an attack tool to bypass elections. Hint: trump was in NY commercial real estate (which is a world driven by bribery) and Biden a career DC politician - with either - even without evidence, if you dig long enough, statistically, you’re gonna find stuff.

There would have been no impeachment attempt at Biden if the laptop was not turned over to the FBI AND the store owner didn’t keep a copy of the hard drive.  Think about that for awhile.

Bribery by an elected official is 10X worse.  The elected official is charged with upholding the constitution for the American people.

Do you believe there is no evidence of wrong doing in the Biden case?  If you want to know if there was wrong doing just look at the attempts at cover up.  The two whistleblowers testified they were not allowed to see if Joe was sitting next to Hunter when he sent the text to his Chinese partner to extort money.  GPS evidence could have shown this and they were told the FBI was not going to do that.  The DOJ also were tipping off Hunter as to when the raids on his storage facility were scheduled.

There is evidence of a crime and a cover up at the highest level, but let’s worry more about the optics that the truth.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

There would have been no impeachment attempt at Biden if the laptop was not turned over to the FBI AND the store owner didn’t keep a copy of the hard drive.  Think about that for awhile.

Bribery by an elected official is 10X worse.  The elected official is charged with upholding the constitution for the American people.

Do you believe there is no evidence of wrong doing in the Biden case?  If you want to know if there was wrong doing just look at the attempts at cover up.  The two whistleblowers testified they were not allowed to see if Joe was sitting next to Hunter when he sent the text to his Chinese partner to extort money.  GPS evidence could have shown this and they were told the FBI was not going to do that.  The DOJ also were tipping off Hunter as to when the raids on his storage facility were scheduled.

There is evidence of a crime and a cover up at the highest level, but let’s worry more about the optics that the truth.

What I’m questioning is each party’s motive. Is it really to find the truth or is it just payback? This started with “lock her up” tribal rants and has been bouncing back and forth ever since. Meanwhile the deficit is exploding, we have growing threats abroad, and politicians are being forced to the radical left or right by a screwed up party system that has no place for the majority that are moderate.

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

What I’m questioning is each party’s motive. Is it really to find the truth or is it just payback? This started with “lock her up” tribal rants and has been bouncing back and forth ever since. Meanwhile the deficit is exploding, we have growing threats abroad, and politicians are being forced to the radical left or right by a screwed up party system that has no place for the majority that are moderate.

The motive is to get a President that has take bribes from foreign advasaries out of a position of power before he can do more damage.  It appears a lot around here have bought into the narrative it is payback.  The man who is president has enriched his family at the expense of the American people which is against the constitution.

The GOP has to prove that, but there is not one Democrat that even will entertain the prospect the man is guilty.

I will remind you after the election in 2016 the DOJ never pressed charges against Hillary.  So the rhetoric might have started then but the full blown idiocy belongs to the Dems.

On 9/11/2023 at 11:23 PM, Mikey said:

America doesn't need the impeachment at this point. What we want is the impeachment inquiry, which will make getting the whole ugly story of bribery and influence peddling easier to get to and bring it to a faster conclusion.

Then we can decide if we want Biden impeached or not. I don't suppose having the Giggling Hyena at the wheel will make much difference, she'll have the same anti-American handlers as Joe has.

What a bunch of utter crap.  You must get your information from Fox News.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of course I can refute, you don’t believe the evidence presented. You believe only your opinion counts.  You believe there is no evidence, straight from the WH’s propaganda bureau.  

Please IM4lying,,, Please give us the evidence for 50 years of corruption.

Your HOR Reps desperately need your evidence.

Edited by icanthearyou

27 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Please IM4lying,,, Please give us the evidence for 50 years of corruption.

Your HOR Reps desperately need your evidence.

Too long to post here, but if you go to the GOPoversight website it will have it all there unless you are too lazy to do even that.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, economystupid said:

What a bunch of utter crap.  You must get your information from Fox News.

Hey, we have acquired a new genius here! I absolutely get some of my info from Fox News. How did you ever guess? Few other sites will tell the truth these days.

Actually the Fox business channel is a little better than News. They aren't as wishy-washy limp-wristed middle of the road liberal as is Fox News.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

How many years does it take someone to actually read the contents of one laptop?  Hint.... it is less than years. 

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

How many years does it take someone to actually read the contents of one laptop?  Hint.... it is less than years. 

When you are actively trying to cover up the contents it obviously takes 5 years or so.  Long enough that the SOL runs out on most of the crimes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

Hey, we have acquired a new genius here! I absolutely get some of my info from Fox News. How did you ever guess? Few other sites will tell the truth these days.

Actually the Fox business channel is a little better than News. They aren't as wishy-washy limp-wristed middle of the road liberal as is Fox News.

When did conservative start meaning "tell me what I want to hear?"

22 hours ago, AU9377 said:

When did conservative start meaning "tell me what I want to hear?"

When did Liberal start being "Ignore things I don't want to hear"?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is easily explained, but….

it still looks bad and could possibly be a crime.  Time to find some answers. 

On 9/16/2023 at 10:00 AM, icanthearyou said:

If only we had Joe Biden on video/audio asking for money.

Where is he asking for money?  Can you transcribe the speech so I can read that part?

• Facepalm 1