Impeaching Biden “Absurd”

TexasTiger

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

That does defy logic. And yet it happened. Perhaps we will find out some day. She might have been hawkish for a democrat like when she said we needed to go into Iraq for the wmds. Not any more. Nice try though. You might need to pay more attention if you think she is not an (evil) force intent on self promotion.

You mean watch more Tucker Carlson? 

3 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

You and Nancy Pelosi didn't have a problem when Trump was the target.

There was a mountain of evidence showing an abuse of office, including a recorded telephone call, a high ranking NSA whistleblower and statements from other individuals involved in the attempted extortion.  When it got to the point of hearings, everyone down to the U.S. Ambassador to the EU confirmed the intentions of the White House. 

Compare that to this.... instead of having what amounts to a crime and hearings to establish evidence, the Republicans are scheduling hearings unsure of the crime and fishing for something.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

There was a mountain of evidence showing an abuse of office, including a recorded telephone call, a high ranking NSA whistleblower and statements from other individuals involved in the attempted extortion.  When it got to the point of hearings, everyone down to the U.S. Ambassador to the EU confirmed the intentions of the White House. 

Compare that to this.... instead of having what amounts to a crime and hearings to establish evidence, the Republicans are scheduling hearings unsure of the crime and fishing for something.

Guess you think Biden is clean as a whistle in spite of mounting evidence to the contrary.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

The guiding question should be (besides pay back, feel good), will this in the long term get my party what we want?

It’s been proven over time - if you don’t have the votes, don’t try to impeach. Doesn’t end well. It seems like the dems were trying to impeach trump for most of his presidency - and it just made him stronger. Now the gop is going to do the same dumb thing, and with the weakest opponent they could possibly want. Biden is a gift to the Republicans (the dems have much more formidable options) and they’re still trying to take him out.

Sincerely youd have to make it a goal to be as self destructive and moronic as both parties have behaved.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Ken Buck on Marjorie TG.

So what? Who cares about her? She's a nitwit. She's the Pubbie's version of Adam Schiff without Soros's money to back her.

14 hours ago, AU9377 said:

The REPUBLICAN House report found no wrongdoing.

That's ok. The guys who were there and on site found plenty of wrongdoing. I'll believe them over any bunch of politicians.

• Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, Mikey said:

So what? Who cares about her? She's a nitwit. She's the Pubbie's version of Adam Schiff without Soros's money to back her.

That's ok. The guys who were there and on site found plenty of wrongdoing. I'll believe them over any bunch of politicians.

Do you really believe that she or anyone else was indifferent when it came to the lives of the ambassador and his security team?

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Do you really believe that she or anyone else was indifferent when it came to the lives of the ambassador and his security team?

Indifferent? Probably not. Tragically more concerned with hurting a few terrorists than saving Americans? Yes, yes indeed.

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

The guiding question should be (besides pay back, feel good), will this in the long term get my party what we want?

Really?  And I thought it was to get to the truth, silly me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You won’t believe the “truth” unless it fits your predetermined view of it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

You won’t believe the “truth” unless it fits your predetermined view of it.

I’m still waiting on the *truth* from the Trump impeachments.  You seemed to have the same problem.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m still waiting on the *truth* from the Trump impeachments.  You seemed to have the same problem.

So you think Trump was innocent of all charges? 10 House Republicans walked the plank just for kicks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

So you think Trump was innocent of all charges? 10 House Republicans walked the plank just for kicks?

I didn’t have a vote, neither did you.  The house just investigatived, the Senate was the jury and they did not convict.  I thought OJ was guilty of murder, but he was not convicted, therefore, was not a murderer.  Do you not trust our system of justice?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

55 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I believe what I want to believe.  Nothing else really matters.  Facts and evidence are no match for propaganda and emotions.

49 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I believe what I want to believe.  Nothing else really matters.  Facts and evidence are no match for propaganda and emotions.

Thanks for acknowledging your sins. You've been baked in for years now, so it was quite obvious. But hey, props for coming clean. 

• Like 1

The amazing thing 

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

If you can’t get the votes, you can’t impeach, and therefore it doesn’t become truth of record. Just intellectual stimulation, pointing fingers, distraction, and trust fatigue.  Ultimately dismissed as more partisan and reinforces the deep state narrative. Obviously at a theoretical level - you’re right - but in the ways that matter for making a democracy work - imo, you’re not.

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

you are big on the truth and yet voted for trump ...how about that! you do not care about truth you want revenge but the sad truth trump has himself to blame. and he is taking a ton of people down with him.

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Obviously at a theoretical level - you’re right

Yeah.  Let's keep things on the theatrical level. 

Extortion and insurrection aren't worth the effort of defending principles.

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

The amazing thing 

If you can’t get the votes, you can’t impeach, and therefore it doesn’t become truth of record. Just intellectual stimulation, pointing fingers, distraction, and trust fatigue.  Ultimately dismissed as more partisan and reinforces the deep state narrative. Obviously at a theoretical level - you’re right - but in the ways that matter for making a democracy work - imo, you’re not.

How does the GOP get access to needed information from the people who know without an impeachment inquiry?  This will end up as an impeachment IF the evidence they find is solid.  The accusations by the Dems that there is no evidence is just a narrative they like to spread.  One bit of direct evidence in this bribery charge is Joe admitting he had a quid pro quo for the firing of Shokin.  That connection that it was to help the *Brand* will be the smoking gun.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you are big on the truth and yet voted for trump ...how about that! you do not care about truth you want revenge but the sad truth trump has himself to blame. and he is taking a ton of people down with him.

The subject of the thread is *Impeaching Biden “Absurd”*.  There is no mention of Trump.  Trump didn’t take a bribe like Joe has continually in his 50 years of being a corrupt lawmaker.  Hope this helps.

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The subject of the thread is *Impeaching Biden “Absurd”*.  There is no mention of Trump.  Trump didn’t take a bribe like Joe has continually in his 50 years of being a corrupt lawmaker.  Hope this helps.

why no it does not. i have a long memory when it comes to trump, joe will never be the crook trump is. you cannot fix stupid but you can sell it in a red hat..............

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trump didn’t take a bribe like Joe has continually in his 50 years of being a corrupt lawmaker.

Guilty,,, so get on with the impeachment. 

50 years of doing nothing.  What is wrong with Republicans?

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Guilty,,, so get on with the impeachment. 

50 years of doing nothing.  What is wrong with Republicans?

I wonder how Biden got the monicker Senator MBNA?