Impeaching Biden “Absurd”

TexasTiger

Let's go ahead and get this impeachment on the road. Put MTG and the Colorado Kukoo, Lauren Boebert, in charge of this thing.  I'm certain that Gym Jordan would be glad to advise, along with Matt Gaetz.  Show all of America what competence to lead looks like from the Republican party in 2023.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Let's go ahead and get this impeachment on the road. Put MTG and the Colorado Kukoo, Lauren Boebert, in charge of this thing.  I'm certain that Gym Jordan would be glad to advise, along with Matt Gaetz.  Show all of America what competence to lead looks like from the Republican party in 2023.

You have confidence in a discerning public.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You have confidence in a discerning public.

LOL... Only that 20% in the middle.... and I really have confidence in the incompetence of the suggested congress women to display their crazy.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 11:50 AM, AU9377 said:

Lets let those addle minded Dems lead like back a few years ago. Schiff, a man that it is said you should never believe one word that comes out of his mouth. Throw in Rashida Tlaib, you remember her when she stated "we gonna impeach the ************" when there was no evidence nor any facts. 

Just saying, as always, that both of the parties are steaming piles on a good day. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Lets let those addle minded Dems lead like back a few years ago. Schiff, a man that it is said you should never believe one word that comes out of his mouth. Throw in Rasida Tlaib, you remember her when she stated "we gonna impeach the ************" when there was no evidence nor any facts. 

Just saying, as always, that both of the parties are steaming piles on a good day. 

You must still be confusing the Mueller investigation with the impeachment hearings, which were two very distinctively different events.  There was overwhelming evidence of abuse of power by the sitting President.  If there was nothing wrong with his actions there, there was certainly nothing wrong with anything Richard Nixon did during Watergate.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

America doesn't need the impeachment at this point. What we want is the impeachment inquiry, which will make getting the whole ugly story of bribery and influence peddling easier to get to and bring it to a faster conclusion.

Then we can decide if we want Biden impeached or not. I don't suppose having the Giggling Hyena at the wheel will make much difference, she'll have the same anti-American handlers as Joe has.

• Facepalm 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

America doesn't need the impeachment at this point. What we want is the impeachment inquiry, which will make getting the whole ugly story of bribery and influence peddling easier to get to and bring it to a faster conclusion.

Then we can decide if we want Biden impeached or not. I don't suppose having the Giggling Hyena at the wheel will make much difference, she'll have the same anti-American handlers as Joe has.

Benghazi!!!  :-\

Impeaching Joe Biden

A proper inquiry is a road back from Nancy Pelosi’s cutting every corner to get Trump.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/impeaching-joe-biden-hunter-house-gop-mccarthy-justice-irs-bf13d0c5?mod=opinion_lead_pos9

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Benghazi!!!  :-\

Yes, that was a shameful failure by Obama and H. Clinton. I'm shocked that you would want people to think about that again.

• Facepalm 2

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

Yes, that was a shameful failure by Obama and H. Clinton. I'm shocked that you would want people to think about that again.

The REPUBLICAN House report found no wrongdoing.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/benghazi-report-from-republican-led-house-panel-debunks-allegations/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2023 at 12:23 AM, Mikey said:

There will be no fast conclusion.  That wouldn't serve the purpose of the inquiry.  The purpose is to attempt to provide cover for Trump, to somehow excuse his actions.  That is why there is so much controversy within the Republican party over starting this with no evidence.

Ken Buck on Marjorie TG.

“When I was teaching law school, I learned and taught certain constitutional principles,” Buck told a local radio show. “When Marjorie Taylor Greene was teaching CrossFit, she learned a whole different set of values.”

27 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Don't forget White Water.  The democraps said that wasn't going anywhere either.  It almost took down Bill Clinton.

You'd think they'd learn, but noooooo....

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 10:16 AM, TexasTiger said:

Ken Buck is ultra conservative. But not totally crazy. Guess we’ll hear he’s a Rino now.

Side note. And that tag word is the heart of the  Republican battleground right now : maga vs “rino’s”, neocons,  gop or whatever. I watched on fox the other day how Haley has become the new enemy fixation for the maga personalities there.  She was tagged a “traditional Republican” and it was clear she was seen as a major threat to maga control within the party.  She is not big on the impeachment stuff and it will be interesting how this battle for the “soul” of the party plays out over the next year.

30 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Side note. And that tag word is the heart of the  Republican battleground right now : maga vs “rino’s”, neocons,  gop or whatever. I watched on fox the other day how Haley has become the new enemy fixation for the maga personalities there.  She was tagged a “traditional Republican” and it was clear she was seen as a major threat to maga control within the party.  She is not big on the impeachment stuff and it will be interesting how this battle for the “soul” of the party plays out over the next year.

She’s perceived as a legitimate threat. She’d likely be a strong general election candidate.

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I flew a 777 trip with a guy who had flown for state before FedEx. He said his buddy, a current pilot for state at the time was on the tarmac in Tripoli with Glen Daugherty’s SEAL team for hours ready to launch with military approval. He asked for permission to transport his team to Benghazi and was turned down by state. That is Hillary. Eventually Glen was able to basically commandeer a Lybian C130 to take him to the fight. So do I believe him or msm or career politicians, even republicans? I believe my FO and his friend. Clearing Hillary’s name had to happen so she could be president. She is dirty and the blood of the ambassador and his aide plus Glen and another seal is on her hands. Nothing will wash that off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

30 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I flew a 777 trip with a guy who had flown for state before FedEx. He said his buddy, a current pilot for state at the time was on the tarmac in Tripoli with Glen Daugherty’s SEAL team for hours ready to launch with military approval. He asked for permission to transport his team to Benghazi and was turned down by state. That is Hillary. Eventually Glen was able to basically commandeer a Lybian C130 to take him to the fight. So do I believe him or msm or career politicians, even republicans? I believe my FO and his friend. Clearing Hillary’s name had to happen so she could be president. She is dirty and the blood of the ambassador and his aide plus Glen and another seal is on her hands. Nothing will wash that off.

Republicans were committed to clearing HRC so she could be President. Yes, indeed. Massive conspiracy. Glen’s a damn hero. Should be movies about him commandeering C130’s and being ignored by little punk Trey Gowdy. Maybe a miniseries.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

What defies logic is thinking that Hillary Clinton, or any high ranking U.S. govt official, would do anything that would intentionally endanger the lives of Americans abroad.  Hillary Clinton is actually hawkish when it comes to using military force.  That is well documented.  She has her faults, but one of them isn't being some evil force intent on self promotion with little regard to the lives of American diplomats.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 11:50 AM, AU9377 said:

You and Nancy Pelosi didn't have a problem when Trump was the target.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

What defies logic is thinking that Hillary Clinton, or any high ranking U.S. govt official, would do anything that would intentionally endanger the lives of Americans abroad.  Hillary Clinton is actually hawkish when it comes to using military force.  That is well documented.  She has her faults, but one of them isn't being some evil force intent on self promotion with little regard to the lives of American diplomats.

That does defy logic. And yet it happened. Perhaps we will find out some day. She might have been hawkish for a democrat like when she said we needed to go into Iraq for the wmds. Not any more. Nice try though. You might need to pay more attention if you think she is not an (evil) force intent on self promotion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1