*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

It certainly would've been interesting. He's not thriving as much in the new Coastal offense and coaching staff. They've certainly switched things up on offense. Good win today but that offense isn't as lethal as before. 

I think Grayson/ Robby would be better than Thorne/Robby. That being said, playxalling/OL is the kicker. We haven't shown we can have both of those things on par yet, regardless of other mistakes 

• Like 1

Solid calls. Sigh. Go bears! The road SEC crew won't even help. It will keep "y'all " 10-14 points closer buy the Bears pull this one out. Great DL play by the Tigers, but now that Jackson is in it is going to be an unpleasant 2nd half for  Auburn.  Let it play out then  cue the whines about travel and start time. 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

When you play the same time as I love Lucy reruns.

reality hits hard lol

Wait what channel is Lucy on?! Way more entertaining than this dumpster fire.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Bye 👋 

Just ignore the terripin fan and they'll go back in their shell. 

• Haha 1

Just now, CalBears said:

Solid calls. Sigh. Go bears! The road SEC crew won't even help. It will keep "y'all " 10-14 points closer buy the Bears pull this one out. Great DL play by the Tigers, but now that Jackson is in it is going to be an unpleasant 2nd half for  Auburn.  Let it play out then  cue the whines about travel and start time. 

You're a guest in someone else's house here.  Act like it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know if this HUNH thing is effective. Offense might need to slow down a little bit, the defense has to catch their breath from saving the offense time and time again 

Just now, CalBears said:

What the hell? lol

1 minute ago, CalBears said:

Sorry bro, we aren't used to starting a game at 9:30 at night.

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

When you play the same time as I love Lucy reruns.

reality hits hard lol

I don't like excuses but I really think it has been an impact on us. Having to wait ALL DAY to play had to really suck. Our energy is really low. That must change 2nd half.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CalBears said:

Nice initial crap oh bear in the woods lol 😂 

I would give Thorns 2 series then if he can't get his act together then give Holden a shot and keep Robby on his package.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CalBears said:

Dude now I'm negabarner as hell right now but, dude. 

Stfu. 

Just now, maryland tiger said:

I don't care where you are every day. Tim Cook is looking for you. 

Terp is looking for you 

2 minutes ago, CalBears said:

It may be, but just know I’m still going to enjoy this massive bowl of Froot Loops. You ain’t killing my vibe .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

You're a guest in someone else's house here.  Act like it.

Its California, what did you expect?

So…..HEAR ME OUT!

I have an idea that might work. 

We come out of the half and rotate 3 quarterbacks, along with Luke Deal running wildcat. But Luke has to spin 1 time before he runs it. 

It might just work…

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Three turnovers.

Little passing game to speak of.

Rushing game only had flash with Damari in and he looks done for the night.

Honestly couldn't have played much worse on that side of the ball.

But the defense came to play and we're only down 3, which is amazing.  I'd like to see Robbie play a bit more and use his legs on the read option.  Give Thorne some easy throws to get him going.

We can get it together in the 2nd half.

Did he get his bell rung? He looked a little out of it when he sat up after the fumble.

Jarquez looks distracted, Thorne looks confused, Robbie looks scared, Monty  appears to be imitating a mad offensive scientist.  Not cohesive, confused, not focused, poor execution.  Just bad offense.  

• Like 1