9/9 Saturday Football

AUApostle

19 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Enjoying watching OM struggle with Tulane.  We’re rooting for the Green Wave, right?

Yes. I’m surprised (pleasantly) how Tulane is disrupting the OM o line and run game. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

The fighting Kiffins aren’t looking very good

Perfect!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Enjoying watching OM struggle with Tulane.  We’re rooting for the Green Wave, right?

I’m rooting for the wave. Also good to see Miami not rolling over for Jimbo and Petrino. Good game at the half. 

9 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Team Green Wave 

i am as well.they have one hell of a coach.

Ugh, OM is going to be a problem going forward. I think Freeze and Kiffin are both very good coaches (thankfully, we got Freeze for much cheaper).

Edited by AUwent

Since my daughter is now a Vol and I moved to TN, I’m watching the Vol’s games every week.  They look like garbage and their fan base is melting.

9 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Since my daughter is now a Vol and I moved to TN, I’m watching the Vol’s games every week.  They look like garbage and their fan base is melting.

They needed to be brought back down to earth.

15 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

IDK if Heupel is the long term answer there, but even if he pulls a Chizik they'll be a far more attractive job than they have been the last 15 years.

Edited by AUwent

37 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Ugh, OM is going to be a problem going forward. I think Freeze and Kiffin are both very good coaches (thankfully, we got Freeze for much cheaper).

I think they are pretty beatable. The defense is garbage and their OL seems pretty bad. Dart and Judkins were getting terrorized all day

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I think they are pretty beatable. The defense is garbage and their OL seems pretty bad. Dart and Judkins were getting terrorized all day

Maybe, but a ranked win on the road is a ranked win on the road (I know Tulane probably won't be ranked after this week but still).

Also they're coming off a bye when they play us. Fair turnabout I suppose for two years ago.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Maybe, but a ranked win on the road is a ranked win on the road (I know Tulane probably won't be ranked after this week but still).

Also they're coming off a bye when they play us. Fair turnabout I suppose for two years ago.

They maybe ranked but barely in the top 25 and playing with a backup qb.  I willing to bet he has very little game experience 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Said ranked team was also without thier best player. Missing their starting QB would've been different. 

OM defense and OL looks atrocious 

• Like 1

I understand the other point of view, rooting against our traditional rivals - but teams on our schedule winning has NO downside for us. Lose to a highly ranked team doesnt look as bad, beat them and we could get into a Malzahn situation of almost getting into the playoffs with TWO loses.

5 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Somehow Ole Miss scores 70 last week and didn't lose. I guess Tulane forgot to try harder, @Viper

When did I make a prediction on Ole Miss/Tulane?

How bout half past never.

i-am-finished.gif