Wesley Steiner: Vulnerable Strength

aubiefifty

i think this deserves it;s on thread.my heart and prayers go out to him.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

as sad as this is i find it comforting that this young man has the coaching staff led by coach freeze to help him through this. and letsnot forget the other young man thatlost his mother and sister and went home. such tragedy in such a short time.................

• Like 1

This young man has been through so much. This had me in tears.  I am proud of how well the Auburn Family supported him and his family.  We participated in the Go Fund Me, and gladly did so. But what surprised me the most is the hand written note we received thanking us for the support.  Wesley is a wonderful young man.  I hope he knows his mother is fully healed of all addiction and has the best seat in the house to watch him play.  I hope the team and staff continue to support him with all the help he needs.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

This young man has been through so much. This had me in tears.  I am proud of how well the Auburn Family supported him and his family.  We participated in the Go Fund Me, and gladly did so. But what surprised me the most is the hand written note we received thanking us for the support.  Wesley is a wonderful young man.  I hope he knows his mother is fully healed of all addiction and has the best seat in the house to watch him play.  I hope the team and staff continue to support him with all the help he needs.  

Well said. God bless him.