The CAL QB is out for the game supposedly

aubiefifty

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Bottom line to this particular game. AU has the better roster and better overall coaching staff. Large majority of the time, the team who has both will win the game. We have no business losing to Cal.

I'm expecting another Purdue like game but I also expect them to punch us in the mouth a few times too. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

How many games has Auburn ever won in California coach?

That really doesn't matter, TBQH.  It has no effect on this game

if we lose to cal i will not be mad but i will be disappointed. we need to make sure we get things going the right wayand  beating cal is another step.

On 9/5/2023 at 3:52 PM, GreenTiger said:

recent reports say he will probably play but looks like their center is out. 

This could be every bit as big of a deal as their QB being out.  You can really capitalize on this with some alignment and stunts.  

16 hours ago, AURex said:

And BTW - the Berkeley campus is really quite beautiful. Walk around some.

Funny anecdote -- some years ago, there was this male student who never wore clothes. Starkers.  Well, ya know, there is no dress code in Berkeley or on campus. Nobody ever complained if coeds were naked in campus town or on campus. But this guy was just persistent -- every minute naked. That didn't go over so well. A big problem for the university administration, because nudity was considered akin to freedom of speech. They finally came up with dome minor dress code requiring students to wear clothing in class. This caused a big uproar among students -- even though they always wore clothing to class -- about discrimination and authoritarian control over students.

I don't know how this was resolved. I do know that nudity is tolerated in campus town and during certain events. Of course, one of their biggest stumbling blocks was nudity in artistic performances, like in theater, but also International Body Painting Day and World Naked Bike Ride and such events. Trying to find a balance.

Of course, this is not an issue in the South, where any nudity, anytime, anywhere, any reason, is gonna land you in prison. It's a different worls, not just in California but in the rest of the world outside the deep south. 🙄

If you want to have them shut that crap down, just tell them Ben Shapiro wanted to show up naked - they’d have rules in place pronto!   (Just a joke - really don’t want to turn this into a political discussion).  

• Haha 1