MTG on Alex Jones— the crazy gets crazier

TexasTiger

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

just another loon. i do have high hopes of her and lauren dooking it out and may the best crazy win.

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

People have mental health issues. She is what she is. What I can’t get my head around is that she was elected after others heard her talk. 

She owns the libs. That’s all that some people care about. Also, didn’t she basically run unopposed?

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

North Ga. Very similar to eastern tenn and western nc. It’s … different.

My goddaughter - who lives in Brooklyn - was visiting her uncle there and was heckled by random strangers over her NY license plate.

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Every idiot in North Georgia that voted for this crazy B**** deserves her.  The rest of the country does not. 

She is literally on the platform of a man who picked on and exploited dead children for profit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

My goddaughter - who lives in Brooklyn - was visiting her uncle there and was heckled by random strangers over her NY license plate.

And yet they worship a man from there.

• Haha 1

My 2 cents. Appalachia is it’s own thing -  one of the least diverse and poorest regions of the country. And the butt of a lot of jokes. Because it’s not diverse, many feel that they’re not  politically stylish, forgotten, and don’t get a lot of help (I’ve donated to that area for years) - imo mtg is their middle finger

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I guess she is right in a sense that the rain storms could be considered “an act of God”. I know some insurance companies have used that verbiage in the past. 

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/burning-man-marjorie-taylor-greene-b2404542.html

Marjorie Taylor Greene has claimed that Burning Man revellers are being “brainwashed” into believing the washout has been caused by the climate crisis – which she claims was an act of God.

Edited by SaltyTiger

3 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

My 2 cents. Appalachia is it’s own thing -  one of the least diverse and poorest regions of the country. And the butt of a lot of jokes. Because it’s not diverse, many feel that they’re not  politically stylish, forgotten, and don’t get a lot of help (I’ve donated to that area for years) - imo mtg is their middle finger

Dalton, GA and Rome, GA  are located at the foothills of the Appalachian Trail, but they aren't  Appalachia.  Her district comes all the way down to take in a portion of Northwest Cobb County.  To their credit, she only won the district with around 60% of the vote last election, but that is still God awful.

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I guess she is right in a sense that the rain storms could be considered “an act of God”. I know some insurance companies have used that verbiage in the past. 

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/burning-man-marjorie-taylor-greene-b2404542.html

Marjorie Taylor Greene has claimed that Burning Man revellers are being “brainwashed” into believing the washout has been caused by the climate crisis – which she claims was an act of God.

So do you believe this, too?

She claims that what is happening at Burning Man with people trapped by flood is a plot by the Deep State to force 75,000 people into one place to brainwash them on climate change.

She also said the tornadoes and flooding were sent by God to punish them for the mock sacrifice they supposedly performed.

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

So do you believe this, too?

She claims that what is happening at Burning Man with people trapped by flood is a plot by the Deep State to force 75,000 people into one place to brainwash them on climate change.

She also said the tornadoes and flooding were sent by God to punish them for the mock sacrifice they supposedly performed.

Do you believe the storm was due to man made climate change?

Read Exodus. God used to get very angry with people building golden calves, etc.., in deserts.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Do you believe the storm was due to man made climate change?

Read Exodus. God used to get very angry with people building golden calves, etc.., in deserts.

So you’re warming up to Marge.