* Official Auburn vs. UMass Game Thread *

abw0004

I have a money-saving idea for ESPN. Just get rid of all the commentators. Pleeeeeez. My ears and brain are bleeding.

• Like 3

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D tighten up, but definitely needs to work on tackling. Like to see Fairweather get some targets. Passing game needs some tuning. Better first half than I was expecting. Kudos to Ashford. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

I have a money-saving idea for ESPN. Just get rid of all the commentators. Pleeeeeez. My ears and brain are bleeding.

These commentators are horrible.  How did they survive the layoffs? 

Edited by AUTigergrad08
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

You have a volume button

Tackling looks the same as the past few years. Don’t know how this gets fixed but this spells trouble for the future.

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Thorne’s throws are way off.  Lot of work to do. 

It doesn't feel like inaccuracy.  He seems to be throwing it to the wrong spots.  Hopefully that changes with more reps.  He's made some good throws, moves well in the pocket & feels pressure well.  

Agree, lots of work to get through these next 2.5 games before A&M

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Beth Mowins isn’t even the worst of the two

I agree.  He's pretty bad, especially after that last TD.  "Everything goes to the left....um...UMASS's left"

• Like 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

It doesn't feel like inaccuracy.  He seems to be throwing it to the wrong spots.  Hopefully that changes with more reps.  He's made some good throws, moves well in the pocket & feels pressure well.  

We don't know whether he's throwing to the wrong spots, or the receivers are running the wrong route. 

4 minutes ago, AUx said:

33gles is gonna fight you if you speak ill of his Beth one more time!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

The one spot to the TE makes me wonder which one was mixed up. I personally would rather have a QB missing inside than out.

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

The one spot to the TE makes me wonder which one was mixed up. I personally would rather have a QB missing inside than out.

Lots of armchair coaches in here that have not a clue.

Passing game in this O is supposed to be Wr Qb making same read. So far the missed throws are because Wr and Qb are not on same page. I am sure after game Freeze will let us know who made the wrong read.

• Thanks 2