Jyaire Shorter

LPTiger

I'm copying Jyaire's dad @Chuck4334 here.   For those unfamiliar with Jyaire, last year at North Texas he led all of FBS in yard's per catch at 27.2 and had 11 TDs.  In fifty's articles that he posted this morning, there is an interview with Jyaire and Jason Campbell.   Chuck is retired Army, and it shows in Jyaire.   He says "yes sir" to Jason about 20 times.   This young man is pure class, and he choose us even though we don't have his major.  I spoke to Chuck yesterday as he and his wife made their first drive to Auburn from Killeen Texas.  Needless to say they are excited, and Jyaire is excited.   Go checkout his interview with Jason and be ready to cheer for this young man this year!!! WDE

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I'm copying Jyaire's dad @Chuck4334 here.   For those unfamiliar with Jyaire, last year at North Texas he led all of FBS in yard's per catch at 27.2 and had 11 TDs.  In fifty's articles that he posted this morning, there is an interview with Jyaire and Jason Campbell.   Chuck is retired Army, and it shows in Jyaire.   He says "yes sir" to Jason about 20 times.   This young man is pure class, and he choose us even though we don't have his major.  I spoke to Chuck yesterday as he and his wife made their first drive to Auburn from Killeen Texas.  Needless to say they are excited, and Jyaire is excited.   Go checkout his interview with Jason and be ready to cheer for this young man this year!!! WDE

his father messaged me and is a really great guy. we chatted a few and he said he was looking for a place or someone he could tailgate with. i hope he found it. hr fought for his country and i believe was wounded as well.

• Like 1