Cam still loving Auburn

Dshep4au

That young man is eaten up with charm.   Man, I miss those days.   3rd and 2 no problem, QB draw worked EVERY TIME!!!!!!!   I would love to know who was behind that.   I loved the look on his face when the water was splashed on him.   War Eagle Cameron Newton!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

What a great season that was!   Loved watching him play and that swagger…..

Could have done without those plays when he’d lay there for a minute before getting up - I fell for it every time lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, GoAU said:

What a great season that was!   Loved watching him play and that swagger…..

Could have done without those plays when he’d lay there for a minute before getting up - I fell for it every time lol. 

maybe but he gave the turd fans a second of hope and then dashed their hopes like a bug. i loved once i knew he was messing with them. and he did his talking on the field!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

maybe but he gave the turd fans a second of hope and then dashed their hopes like a bug. i loved once i knew he was messing with them. and he did his talking on the field!

Turds' song playing in the background ---   "go on take the money and run"

Inside Cam's head --  Imma gonna run alright, I'm gonna run your 24 point lead right out of here.

• Like 1

I was sitting in the endzone section for the Arkansas game. I still remember the gasp of the whole stadium when Cam ran over Jerry Franklin before running in for a touchdown. The thud of that hit could be heard from Birmingham. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Turds' song playing in the background ---   "go on take the money and run"

Inside Cam's head --  Imma gonna run alright, I'm gonna run your 24 point lead right out of here.

i tried for the longest to find the play money they were throwing at the team. my hope was tog et cam to sign it. but no money and i finally bought an auto rookie card of cams..........