Auburn-UMass tickets as cheap as $2; Here’s how to get seats

aubiefifty

al.com

Auburn-UMass tickets as cheap as $2; Here’s how to get seats

Updated: Aug. 29, 2023, 7:31 p.m.|Published: Aug. 29, 2023, 7:30 p.m.
~2 minutes

Auburn Football practice

Auburn football head coach Hugh Freeze talks with the media before practice Thursday, Aug. 17, 2023 in Auburn, Ala. (AL.com Photo/Stew Milne)Stew Milne

The Hugh Freeze era begins when Auburn hosts UMass on Saturday, Sept. 2, at Jordan-Hare Stadium. Tickets are available for a variety of prices at Vivid Seats, StubHub and Seat Geek.

After Payton Thorne was named Auburn’s starting quarterback, Freeze said Robby Ashford would still have a role in Auburn’s offense, but that exact space hasn’t been specified.

RELATED: Get ready for Auburn football with latest Tigers gear, gifts

Ashford was the biggest name on Auburn’s injury report after Hugh Freeze’s press conference Monday to preview the season opener against UMass, which will be live streamed on fuboTV (free trial).

Ashford has an oblique strain, Freeze said. But said he “will likely” be able to play.

Vivid Seats

Vivid Seats has tickets listed for as cheap as for $4 as well as plenty of other options.

Stub Hub

Stub Hub has seats going for $5 and plenty of tickets together.

Seat Geek

Seat Geek has ticket as cheap as $2 for the game.

Mark Heim is a reporter for The Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter @Mark_Heim. He can be heard on “The Opening Kickoff” on WNSP-FM 105.5 FM in Mobile or on the free Sound of Mobile App from 6 to 9 a.m. daily.

i realize most folks on here make a ton of money so i post this for the poor folks. i hope it helps someone get to go to the game now. i am very sincere. and this is a repost but i felt it deserved its own thread.............

• Like 1