Bidenomics

LPTiger

14 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

So increase immigration?

How silly! Decrease immigration. Bring in more legal immigrants and stop the hundreds of thousands of criminals, ISIS terrorists and drug mules that the Biden administration favors.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, Mikey said:

How silly! Decrease immigration. Bring in more legal immigrants and stop the hundreds of thousands of criminals, ISIS terrorists and drug mules that the Biden administration favors.

How silly how you interpret a simple question.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

How silly how you interpret a simple question.

It was a silly question. If you don't know that and didn't know it when you asked it you need some help.

26 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It was a silly question. If you don't know that and didn't know it when you asked it you need some help.

Did you say bring in more legal immigrants?

8 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Ah, so you got the Alexa-enabled ones. 

i got the ones that will play cards and stuff with you when you have erectile dysfunction.......grins. just in case you understand........

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Did you say bring in more legal immigrants?

Well, you did, @Mikey and that’s increasing immigration. I understand English isn’t your first language and I try to cut you some slack, but c’mon.

• Facepalm 1

51 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Well, you did, @Mikey and that increasing immigration. I understand English isn’t your first language and I try to cut you some slack, but c’mon.

No it is not. Bring in legals, stop the illegals and we have roughly a 90% decrease in immigration. Biden's handlers don't want to stop the terrorists and criminals that are flowing in. We'll have to get better leadership in the Whitehouse before that happens.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Biden's handlers don't want to stop the terrorists and criminals that are flowing in.

I don't think Biden's handlers are evil people who want dangerous people entering the US, and I don't think Mikey means it that way.   Instead, they have made a risk management decision.   They believe the good that comes from a wide-open border outweighs the bad.   I believe it is a serious mis-calculation.   Yesterday a woman was arrested in South Carolina with 1,500 grams of fentanyl.   It was said to be enough to kill 750,000 people.   I suspect it came across the border.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1