Trump 6'3" 215 lbs hahahaha

AURex

22 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Add the 40 pounds and fat azz loser Stacy Abrams will still out weigh him.

Must have missed it.  Did Abrams lie about her height and weight by dozens of pounds too?

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Must have missed it.  Did Abrams lie about her height and weight by dozens of pounds too?

If Trump did lie, why was he allowed to? That information is important for identification purposes. They should have a scale and so forth there, right? If I get busted in Fulton County will they accept the 6' 1", 165 pounds on my driver's license? I bet I get weighed and measured.

8 hours ago, AURex said:

Self reported. 6'3" 215 lbs. hahahaha Add another 40 lbs.

Prolly more than 40 honestly.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

If Trump did lie, why was he allowed to? That information is important for identification purposes. They should have a scale and so forth there, right? If I get busted in Fulton County will they accept the 6' 1", 165 pounds on my driver's license? I bet I get weighed and measured.

Maybe cause of popularity it's not that important? If Trump walked in my room right now I'm not gonna say "Who is this man? Can't be Trump as this man is morbidly obese!"

DAP

12 hours ago, AURex said:

Thinking another 60lbs if I'm honest. 

16 hours ago, AURex said:

It's the small hands throwing everything off....

th-2900769442.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

And while being arrested on felony charges.

16 hours ago, AURex said:

Yeah and I’m actually Chris Evans…..

22 hours ago, Mikey said:

Lawyers met with the arresting officers and their reported height and weight were presented to save time and effort on the part of the arresting officers *ahem* in order to expedite the process. hahaha  My brother is 6'3" and 240 lbs, and Trump definitely looks fatter than my brother. But of course, according to him, he is in great health, an amazing specimen, in terrific shape  -- if you like rotund as a shape hahaha.

Let's be honest. Trump is a profligate liar. He can't help it. He lies about *everything* no matter how inconsequential. He is a pathological liar. So it would be no surprise for him to report that he is 40, 50, 60 pounds lighter than his real weight.  He has always claimed to be 6'3" but given his proclivity for exaggeration, I'm waiting for actual evidence. I'm 6'2. My brother is 6'3. Stand next to us Mr Trump. Let's see.

Edited by AURex

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

It's the small hands throwing everything off....

th-2900769442.jpg

This is obviously a democrat photoshop. If you knew him you’d know he could barely palm a softball. He has you running scared like bumblin Biden. Or something. 

12 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

This is obviously a democrat photoshop. If you knew him you’d know he could barely palm a softball. He has you running scared like bumblin Biden. Or something. 

It's called a joke.   It is even funnier when it gets under the skin of someone enough that they feel the need to describe his actual hands.

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

It's called a joke.   It is even funnier when it gets under the skin of someone enough that they feel the need to describe his actual hands.

Thank you for explaining my joke to me. 😐

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Haha 1