Demented or Habitual Liar

40 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Has Biden just lost it or is he just a habitual liar. Either way it's scary he is POTUS and running again.

Biden raises eyebrows for claiming he watched 2022 bridge collapse in Pittsburgh (msn.com)

that is just politics. trump had such success lying to you and his other minions ol sleepy joe decided to try it out himself to see if it works. no one can beat trump at that game right. we can try tho ..............

58 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

that is just politics. trump had such success lying to you and his other minions ol sleepy joe decided to try it out himself to see if it works. no one can beat trump at that game right. we can try tho ..............

One thing is always for sure..... you can't make a response to an OP about Biden without a "whatabout" Trump

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

One thing is always for sure..... you can't make a response to an OP about Biden without a "whatabout" Trump

I do hate the constant well your candidate is more screwed up than mine debate. But in this case they do share an bizarre similarity of doubt.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-scarborough-t-decide-whether-trump-dementia-just-133144447.html

It's a stupid lie for sure. Biden should stop exaggerating his experiences and just tell things like they are. 

Good to see Fox News finally reporting on Presidential lies though. There seemed to be several years (about 4) there not long ago that Fox News didn't seem to report on or care about lies or fabrications the US President was saying. 

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It's a stupid lie for sure. Biden should stop exaggerating his experiences and just tell things like they are. 

Good to see Fox News finally reporting on Presidential lies though. There seemed to be several years (about 4) there not long ago that Fox News didn't seem to report on or care about lies or fabrications the US President was saying. 

Yea good thing those other networks covered everything.   Who knows what we would have done without all those mostly peaceful protests.    

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 5:46 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

You wouldn't have to if you guys would get rid of the man.  Until you do, it is relevant.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Hey Joe how about Afghanistan and your dismal withdrawal and the men you left behind?

Biden shouts during speech, challenges anyone to name 'one thing' the US set out to accomplish and failed (msn.com)

"The men we left behind".... what about the 100,000 plus that we relocated to the U.S.?  Is that the only time you want open immigration?

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

"The men we left behind".... what about the 100,000 plus that we relocated to the U.S.?  Is that the only time you want open immigration?

Not sure what the 100,000 you refer to are. All I'm saying is Biden said we wouldn't leave ANY Americans behind, but he did.

20 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Not sure what the 100,000 you refer to are. All I'm saying is Biden said we wouldn't leave ANY Americans behind, but he did.

I thought you were talking about leaving Afghans behind. Several Americans chose to stay.  They should have their head examined, provided they still have a head.

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I thought you were talking about leaving Afghans behind. Several Americans chose to stay.  They should have their head examined, provided they still have a head.

But not all Americans chose to stay and Biden clearly left them. Some got out as the result of private efforts. You can rationalize it all you want but there is no denying Biden left Americans behind along with friendly Afghan interpreters, etc.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 3:03 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

Has Biden just lost it or is he just a habitual liar. Either way it's scary he is POTUS and running again.

Biden raises eyebrows for claiming he watched 2022 bridge collapse in Pittsburgh (msn.com)

i like sleepy joe because he is not firing up the idiots to hurt people on the left or giving out addresses of judges as well as their staff and employees. it is shameful and none of you are calling your side out about it.

• Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i like sleepy joe because he is not firing up the idiots to hurt people on the left or giving out addresses of judges as well as their staff and employees. it is shameful and none of you are calling your side out about it.

How does this set with you?

The Pentagon and FBI have notified some of the families of victims of the 9/11 attacks that suspected terrorist mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and four other defendants could be spared the death penalty under plea agreements being considered by the Biden administration. 

https://nypost.com/2023/08/16/biden-administration-tells-9-11-families-that-attack-mastermind-could-be-spared-death-penalty/

Biden is the weakest leader we have had in years, but you aren’t calling him out about it.

Habitual liars often preface things with phrases like -- I'm not making this up, this is the God's honest truth, this is no joke, literally, I really mean it, etc.   It is a tell.    Notice how often Joe says such things.

21 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Habitual liars often preface things with phrases like -- I'm not making this up, this is the God's honest truth, this is no joke, literally, I really mean it, etc.   It is a tell.    Notice how often Joe says such things.

My favorite is when some starts a sentence during a conversation with honestly or truthfully. I always immediately question whether they were being truthful in their previous statements

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, arein0 said:

My favorite is when some starts a sentence during a conversation with honestly or truthfully. I always immediately question whether they were being truthful in their previous statements

"Look, right now I'm just going to be completely honest with you"---  my mind= "wait a minute, before you go there, can you just stop for one second and tell me what all you said previously when you were not being completely honest?"  

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 2:40 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

May be an image of text that says 'ATTENTION BIDEN VOTERS PLEASE PUT YOUR SIGN BACK UP IN YOUR YARD so THE ILLEGALS KNOW WHERE το STOP FOR FOOD AND SHELTE THANK YOU'

Is that not what the Bible demands all Christians do?  Did I miss the verse that says "unless they are brown skinned and don't speak English?"

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1