Forget the Trump trials. He might already be ineligible for 2024.

homersapien

Just now, KansasTiger said:

Fifty, both sides do many stupid things. I've only seen one person on this forum wish suffering and death on someone they disagreed with.

are you serious? i missed all that and for the record i might give someone hell in the heat of battle but i want everyone to be safe and happy or mostly happy at the end of the day. i am serious. who wished suffering and death on someone? i might sling a name here and there but the only way i ever hurt anyone physically is to protect my own life.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What part of "religious self-righteousness and :moon:" did you not understand??  :dunno:

Homer, my task is to get you to Heaven.   We can do that with you kicking and screaming or we can do it the easy way.   Which one you choose matters not as long as we get you there.   And no amount of name calling is going to change my desire to be there with you one day and you saying to me "LP, I'm glad you kept aggravating me."  

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

he sounds like trump mr salty and yall loved him for a long long time. but i still like you salty and i have found it comes easy. that is a compliment.

Exactly, a kid bellyaching on the playground. Go get some sleep Fiddy. Like my morning coffee and articles between 5:30 and 6:30

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he will be. want to make a wager and put your money where yo mouth is mr tiger? we can let a third party hold the money. what say yee? pretty sure he was convicted of sexual assault by a jury of his peers..........grins.

But, but, but,,,,,I was simply responding to a lot of your and other' posts about presuming innocence until proven guilty.

12 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Has he been convicted of any crime yet?

I seriously doubt that many - if any - of the ex-confederate traitors for whom Section 3 of the 14th Amendment was meant for were actually convicted of any crime. 

Nor is conviction mentioned in the text.

But like Fifty said, Trump will be.

On 8/22/2023 at 12:23 AM, TexasTiger said:

Whatever one thinks of Biden, Trump is demonstrably worse. Nixon would be preferable to Trump.

TT, would you feel the same IF it is proven the Biden family received millions of dollars from foreign adversaries, Joe was aware of the same and failed to put a stop to it?

11 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You sound like a 12 year old kid arguing on the playground. 

It's always been my intention to uphold the standards of this forum. ;D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Son of A Tiger said:

But, but, but,,,,,I was simply responding to a lot of your and other' posts about presuming innocence until proven guilty.

well thats ok.i might not agree with you much at all but i will not tell you what you can and cannot say.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

It's always been my intention to uphold the standards of this forum. ;D

homer i thought you were a christian?

Edited by aubiefifty

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

are you serious? i missed all that and for the record i might give someone hell in the heat of battle but i want everyone to be safe and happy or mostly happy at the end of the day. i am serious. who wished suffering and death on someone? i might sling a name here and there but the only way i ever hurt anyone physically is to protect my own life.

He's lying. 

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

I seriously doubt that many - if any - of the ex-confederate traitors for whom Section 3 of the 14th Amendment was meant for were actually convicted of any crime. 

Nor is conviction mentioned in the text.

But like Fifty said, Trump will be.

Says a hypocritical champion of the Innocent Until Proven Guilty Society (IUPGS).

1 minute ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Says a hypocritical champion of the Innocent Until Proven Guilty Society (IUPGS).

Not my opinion ahole.  Just the facts. 

(And really, you think there was really a need to actually try Jefferson Davis or Robert E. Lee to apply that law. :-\

But as was said, Trump will get his trial at any rate.

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the right slings names out all the time. i know i sling names but i do not cry when someone slings it back. it is  a forum

Fifty has put hammer to nail here.   People say things when they are cloaked with secrecy behind keyboards that they would never, ever say to a man's face either out of respect or fear.   It is the main ill of social media.    It doesn't matter what the form of communication is, the content should remain, at all times, civil and something you wouldn't mind your grandmother or preacher seeing.   This "easy to do mean speak" has zero redeeming qualities.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Depends on how you define "christian". 

believe in god? that is the main qualifier right? funny he wants to save you and i am not worthy even tho i have stated many times i am a struggling christian.

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Fifty has put hammer to nail here.   People say things when they are cloaked with secrecy behind keyboards that they would never, ever say to a man's face either out of respect or fear.   It is the main ill of social media.    It doesn't matter what the form of communication is, the content should remain, at all times, civil and something you wouldn't mind your grandmother or preacher seeing.   This "easy to do mean speak" has zero redeeming qualities.  

i will freely admit i am bolder on here. i am nicer in real life because i do not want my ass whipped and i do not want to hurt anyone that might be trying to hurt me. i have found the older you get the more precious life is. i want people to know i might sling a name or something but part of it is showmanship. again at the end of the day i wish everyone peace and happiness.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I'll let everyone read it and make up their own mind on what you said.

image.thumb.png.b1f7e9ceaf2b3f211421da71351c49e8.png

that makes me sad. but we get angry and sometimes say things we regret. i believe homer would tellyou he does not want you to hurt or suffer. right homer?

Just now, aubiefifty said:

believe in god? that is the main qualifier right? funny he wants to save you and i am not worthy even tho i have stated many times i am a struggling christian.

Fifty, all Christians are struggling Christians -- if they say they aren't then they probably aren't Christians.   I sin every single day, without fail!!!!!. We all sin everyday.   Sometimes we sin and we don't even know it.  All sins are equal in the eyes of the Lord.  Pride, lust, vanity, jealousy... the list goes on and on and if we break one commandment we break them all.  Thinking it is just as bad in the eyes of the Lord as doing it.  That is the bad news.   The good news is it doesn't matter.   He has forgiven us for sins we haven't even committed yet.   He has forgiven past, present and future.   All he asks is that, as you said above, we believe him, believe he died for us and three days later he rose again, believe he shed his blood so we could be forgiven, that we put him first in our lives and we repent of sin.   Repent doesn't mean stop because we are incapable of stopping.   Repent means changing your ways, changing your thoughts, trying to do better.    If Heaven was only an option for perfect Christians, it would be empty except for the Father and the son.  Fifty if you are struggling with something, I think I remember you live near Anniston, I'm an hour from you.  I don't have all the answers, but I'm a pretty good listener.   I'll be there in an hour and break bread with you anytime!!!  Or anyone else here.

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Fifty, all Christians are struggling Christians -- if they say they aren't then they probably aren't Christians.   I sin every single day, without fail!!!!!. We all sin everyday.   Sometimes we sin and we don't even know it.  All sins are equal in the eyes of the Lord.  Pride, lust, vanity, jealousy... the list goes on and on and if we break one commandment we break them all.  Thinking it is just as bad in the eyes of the Lord as doing it.  That is the bad news.   The good news is it doesn't matter.   He has forgiven us for sins we haven't even committed yet.   He has forgiven past, present and future.   All he asks is that, as you said above, we believe him, believe he died for us and three days later he rose again, believe he shed his blood so we could be forgiven, that we put him first in our lives and we repent of sin.   Repent doesn't mean stop because we are incapable of stopping.   Repent means changing your ways, changing your thoughts, trying to do better.    If Heaven was only an option for perfect Christians, it would be empty except for the Father and the son.  Fifty if you are struggling with something, I think I remember you live near Anniston, I'm an hour from you.  I don't have all the answers, but I'm a pretty good listener.   I'll be there in an hour and break bread with you anytime!!!  Or anyone else here.

i was picking with you some lp. one of my best friends is a pastor and he tells me i will be going to heaven regardlessof my worries and doubts. part of that is i was baptised. i have known him for almost fiftyfive years so i assume he knows me well.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i was picking with you some lp. one of my best friends is a pastor and he tells me i will be going to heaven regardlessof my worries and doubts. part of that is i was baptised. i have known him for almost fiftyfive years so i assume he knows me well.

That makes me happy brother.   I obviously don't know you other than what I read here, but based on that I agree with the Right Reverend!!!  Maybe we can all have lunch sometime.   My treat.

• Love 1

Just now, LPTiger said:

That makes me happy brother.   I obviously don't know you other than what I read here, but based on that I agree with the Right Reverend!!!  Maybe we can all have lunch sometime.   My treat.

you know i said what i said because i was jealous?lol it is the truth. you helping homer and leaving me out in the cold.........and in this heat! 68 year old kid. i have known you are good people from the other sections on the fam for a long time.

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you know i said what i said because i was jealous?lol it is the truth. you helping homer and leaving me out in the cold.........and in this heat! 68 year old kid. i have known you are good people from the other sections on the fam for a long time.

Would never leave you out intentionally Fifty.    Brother, like all of us I got issues stacked up to the sky.   But, I do try to get a little better each day, and when He is finally finished with me I hope to hear him say "well done, good and faithful servant.".   This morning I started the day with Daniel Chapter 6.    I'm sure you know it -- Daniel gets thrown to the Lion's and the King is so happy the next morning to find him still alive.    The King revokes his edict that all must only worship only him and puts out a new edict that all must worship Daniel's God.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Homer, my task is to get you to Heaven.   We can do that with you kicking and screaming or we can do it the easy way.   Which one you choose matters not as long as we get you there.   And no amount of name calling is going to change my desire to be there with you one day and you saying to me "LP, I'm glad you kept aggravating me."  

OK, I repent.  And I accept Jesus as my only savior.

We good now?

57 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

that makes me sad. but we get angry and sometimes say things we regret. i believe homer would tellyou he does not want you to hurt or suffer. right homer?

He didn't take my qualifier seriously.  "It's almost enough......"

That's his problem, not mine.

Or to put it like Salty might - "he made an assumption and ran with it".  Poor snowflake.

Edited by homersapien