2025 5* QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame)

toddc

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Would still take KJ stats over what we have at this point

I question whether his stats would look even this good against our schedule.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Fair point.  Its a hypothetical.  I guess Im just grasping at straws cause he didnt get a qb.But I would have to believe him or the other 2 I mentioned wouldn't have thrown 8 picks. I'm taking 2 picks away cause Cam should caught the ball. 

24 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

They wouldn’t. There’s a reason ARK left the back door open for him.

Was not a huge fan of KJ at Arkansas and would feel the same here at Auburn. Highly inconsistent during SEC play. We already have one PT . 

Realizing this is a DK thread , will just make 1 more post on KJ Jefferson.  Did a little research.. He was at Arky for 5 years. First 2 years he threw 31 and 41 passes total. Not alot of playing time.... Overall in his years at Arky he averaged 18 Tds passing, 4.5 picks/ year. 65% completion rate..In addition, he averaged around 600 yards rushing a year and  He averaged 4 TD rushing per year. I would take those numbers at AU this year...

Edited by NWALA Tiger

50 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Realizing this is a DK thread , will just make 1 more post on KJ Jefferson.  Did a little research.. He was at Arky for 5 years. First 2 years he threw 31 and 41 passes total. Not alot of playing time.... Overall in his years at Arky he averaged 18 Tds passing, 4.5 picks/ year. 65% completion rate..In addition, he averaged around 600 yards rushing a year and  He averaged 4 TD rushing per year. I would take those numbers at AU this year...

And we would still be 2-2.

Pittman is likely going to survive this season simply by inserting Green in place of Jefferson.

Edited by Viper

28 minutes ago, Viper said:

And we would still be 2-2.

Pittman is likely going to survive this season simply by inserting Green in place of Jefferson.

Maybe so, maybe not. I just posted the numbers. He ain't here, ain't coming here, so don't really matter.

Edited by NWALA Tiger

Back to DK. Still not sure about our current staff in terms of coaching, but this will obviously be a good test to run a RPO offense instead of the IFO we ran against CAL and Arky. But they do know how to recruit and close.

I think they push for a final decision this weekend and DK flips by Tuesday. Most likely to AU from what my HS sources are saying.

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Have Thorne or Brown come out this weekend and look like they've learned and put the egregious mistakes behind them and finally see Auburn get the W.  I think that would actually make a huge difference.

You can’t make chicken salad out of…if that’s what prospective QBs need to see then I don’t understand how we’re ever going to get good QB play again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Maybe so, maybe not. I just posted the numbers. He ain't here, ain't coming here, so don't really matter.

What was ARK’s record the last two seasons?

What did we beat ARK by last season?

But you’d rather have Jefferson.

22 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

Aren't you okay that we are at least getting the talent? Harsin set us back 4-5 years. He did damage to the program. I admire anyone coming in and recruiting their ass off. 

I admire the recruiting job he and his staff have. I just hope the talk doesn't get too out of control among recruits

7 hours ago, Viper said:

noted-note.gif

Hold me to it all you want. You'll see! Turnovers end drives and  destroy the morale of the team. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

What was ARK’s record the last two seasons?

What did we beat ARK by last season?

But you’d rather have Jefferson.

I'm not gonna argue with you. I posted the numbers. It's OK, we don't have to agree. Everyone can have their own opinion

Edited by NWALA Tiger

14 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Anyone heard for sure if DK is gonna be at AU tomorrow?

Yes, it’s his official visit. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

Hold me to it all you want. You'll see! Turnovers end drives and  destroy the morale of the team. 

Don’t disagree with your latter statement.

But if you think we can stay within 7 points of GA & bammer on the road, even with no turnovers…

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz52TTn3NFSwSPAIBgHlf

59 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm not gonna argue with you. I posted the numbers. It's OK, we don't have to agree. Everyone can have their own opinion

Not gonna argue, but you’ll post supposed grande numbers he accumulated as a rebuttal, then shut down the argument when asked how successful he was.

• Haha 1