2025 5* QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame)

toddc

40 minutes ago, DAG said:

This thread got nuked. What the heck happened?

24 minutes ago, cbo said:

Good question. Came here expecting this thread to be active at the moment. 

Someone mentioned to me in DMs that the Nest has the info.  I haven't found that area yet

5 minutes ago, EastLakeTiger said:

Someone mentioned to me in DMs that the Nest has the info.  I haven't found that area yet

Never heard of it. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, DAG said:

Never heard of it. 

Tom Loy has released information that he was at Auburn, possibly at Ole Miss now.  Notre Dame knew about it and isn't happy, but it's just apart of recruiting.

18 minutes ago, EastLakeTiger said:

Tom Loy has released information that he was at Auburn, possibly at Ole Miss now.  Notre Dame knew about it and isn't happy, but it's just apart of recruiting.

I mean that was not going to be a kept secret tbh. Not in this day and age with social media. Suck it ND.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I mean that was not going to be a kept secret tbh. Not in this day and age with social media. Suck it ND.

Wondering if they got the news from this site

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Anything new? 

Not the new you were wanting, but I just read the young man won state championships in long jump twice and also has a high jump championship.   With a recent laser timed 4.53 40, he is a legit athlete.  His high school team had a pretty rough year last year 5-5.   On a slightly different note, he has been clear with ND that this is a business decision.   @bigbird is this turning into a situation where we are still evaluating Brown and White and making a $$$ decision based in part on their development or lack thereof?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Not the new you were wanting, but I just read the young man won state championships in long jump twice and also has a high jump championship.   With a recent laser timed 4.53 40, he is a legit athlete.  His high school team had a pretty rough year last year 5-5.   On a slightly different note, he has been clear with ND that this is a business decision.   @bigbird is this turning into a situation where we are still evaluating Brown and White and making a $$$ decision based in part on their development or lack thereof?

I don't believe it's an indictment on either Brown or White.  They are very high on both.  

• Like 2

I will say after talking with Notre Dame fans about the Deuce Knight situation they think Auburn is practically a poverty program. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

I will say after talking with Notre Dame fans about the Deuce Knight situation they think Auburn is practically a poverty program. 

Tbf, I’ve come to realize that Auburn is a program that has alot of regional respect, and it kinda varies once you get outside the south. Not to say we’re just a little guy or w/e, but I think there’s only about 6 or so programs people really think are “big” universally 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Supposedly Jared Smith after committing said something about DK in an interview? 

Look at the video in the Jared Smith thread. He says he's working on Knight and Offord.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/3/2024 at 7:05 PM, bigbird said:

@bigbird is this turning into a situation where we are still evaluating Brown and White and making a $$$ decision based in part on their development or lack thereof?

You have to stack talent and spend the money.  We'll need to be ready to drop bags and start tamerping with every G5 QB and lower level P4 QB as soon as the Iron Bowl ends

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It's a wrap

Nice get by Hugh. I’ll give him another year for all the stars to align, but we should have a hell of a roster  from 2026 forward.

Hell I don’t see much to complain about this season.  Especially in the starting 22

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nice get by Hugh. I’ll give him another year for all the stars to align, but we should have a hell of a roster  from 2026 forward.

Hell I don’t see much to complain about this season.  Especially in the starting 22

I just want a team strong enough to blow out weaker teams so that I don't have to lie to myself that Cal is a good football team. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yeah I'll be happy to shut the hell up about the non-coaching related aspects of Hughbert if he does the thing. I'd personally expect 7-5 or 8-4 and be pleasantly surprised with more 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Yeah I'll be happy to shut the hell up about the non-coaching related aspects of Hughbert if he does the thing. I'd personally expect 7-5 or 8-4 and be pleasantly surprised with more 

Last year we had the less taken roster, non existent receiving room, and a OC who obviously wasn’t aligned with the HC. No excuses to go under 7 wins moving forward. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2024 at 11:03 AM, TAYLORKEETON said:

So this dude is like a 10% chance, from what I’ve read. 

Queue the Jim Carrey gif

14 minutes ago, Viper said:

Queue the Jim Carrey gif

Brother I will gladly eat my crow. 

hugh is unreal 

• Like 3