2025 5* QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame)

toddc

25 minutes ago, wareaglefan444 said:

Hearing things may not be working in our favor in this recruitment right now

What?! I don’t see how, he is visiting for a second straight week. 

Edited by DAG

33 minutes ago, wareaglefan444 said:

I'm betting this is mostly due to JLee's post this morning that Freeman has been making his biggest push to get Deuce to hold off and that Deuce really likes Freeman a lot so it makes flipping hard.  JLee reduced his confidence level as a result.  That's it.

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2024 at 11:12 AM, Viper said:

Sounds like Marcus Freeman digging his claws in and making great pitches.

On 9/2/2024 at 11:48 AM, TitanTiger said:

Not really.

18 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm betting this is mostly due to JLee's post this morning that Freeman has been making his biggest push to get Deuce to hold off and that Deuce really likes Freeman a lot so it makes flipping hard.

0c5ac1315cd51d14fbaa81c928ad6a21.gif

• Haha 2

A lot of this is behind paywall so i cant say a whole lot, but it sounds as if he may not be visiting tomorrow, i guess we will have to wait and see. 

2 minutes ago, wareaglefan444 said:

A lot of this is behind paywall so i cant say a whole lot, but it sounds as if he may not be visiting tomorrow, i guess we will have to wait and see. 

There haven't been any changes to him visiting tomorrow.  The only possible hiccup mentioned was by Christian Clemente at 247 who  said if inclement weather postpones his game tonight, it could be pushed to tomorrow which would prevent him from coming.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, wareaglefan444 said:

Gonna be interesting to see if he is committed by Saturday nite..Hope so..

I'm sure there will be a "reason" if he isn't committed by then...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sauce Dab said:

Steve Robertson is about as embedded in MS high school football as anyone could be.

• Like 3

Keef Kneebur
Keef@247Spots

My sources have Deuce Knight staying with ND and chances Auburn flipping him are dropping quickly. I will relay news on this recruitment as I get it.
whats this about?

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:
Keef Kneebur
Keef@247Spots

My sources have Deuce Knight staying with ND and chances Auburn flipping him are dropping quickly. I will relay news on this recruitment as I get it.
whats this about?

Clearly a fake account. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wareaglefan444 said:

Source?

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

The only possible hiccup mentioned was by Christian Clemente at 247 who  said if inclement weather postpones his game tonight, it could be pushed to tomorrow which would prevent him from coming.

Uh oh Touchdown Jesus working against us.......better look out

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Keef@247Spots

Their spot? A liver spot? My dog spot? Anybody’s spot? My spot?

Edited by Viper

24 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Which means he should still be in AU tomorrown

I would surely hope that happens. However, again, with all the hesitation by DK, I am sadly trying hard to temper my excitement.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wareaglefan444 said:

@wareaglefan444 You can summarize what you see behind a pay wall. His game that could have been delayed to today due to weather was played last night so he should be here.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm sure there will be a "reason" if he isn't committed by then...

Yes. If not it will be because he is truly torn because he doesn't want to let Freeman down. In terms of coaches his best relationship is with Freeman.

14 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:
Keef Kneebur
Keef@247Spots

whats this about?

@TAYLORKEETON Read the handle. That's a troll account & not Keith Niebuhr's real account. Looks like you aren't familiar with that 7 or 8 year running joke from Tiger Droppings AU  site.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

And that was all in the 1st half! Second half he had another long touchdown called back for a questionable offensive pass interference, that was a perfectly thrown ball. Deuce looked really good last night. I think he ended the game with 300 yards, could have been more but the game was shortened due to a continuously running clock in the 2nd half. 

JMO, if he doesn’t commit this weekend it’s probably not happening.