2025 5* QB Deuce Knight Flips from ND To AU!!!

toddc

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

flip.png

Love It!  Get this gravy train rolling.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@AUStew87 Want both & we ain't giving up Derick Smith without a fight.

JLee just said he did not visit Bama for the UGa game afer all.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

JLee just said he did not visit Bama for the UGa game afer all.

Good thing. Did you see that atmosphere. I would have committed to Bama if I was there and I hate Bama and I’m not even a recruit.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 7

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Good thing. Did you see that atmosphere. I would have committed to Bama if I was there and I hate Bama.

I would do anything Ryan Williams told me to after that. I've never seen a 17 year old like him. Stings a bit that we didn't get him. He was always my #1. 

• Like 3

Just now, cbo said:

I would do anything Ryan Williams told me to after that. I've never seen a 17 year old like him. Stings a bit that we didn't get him. He was always my #1. 

Yep that one hurts 😭😭😭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

I would do anything Ryan Williams told me to after that. I've never seen a 17 year old like him. 

image.gif.564c7b6cfb67dde55013f7cb566dae42.gif

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yep that one hurts 😭😭😭

He WOULD NOT be doing that here. I can assure you😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Good thing. Did you see that atmosphere. I would have committed to Bama if I was there and I hate Bama and I’m not even a recruit.

There is no NIL money for an MBA recruit. 

Love it!!! Looks like we're gonna have us a nice little QB room for 2025 and beyond. I was truly worried that Deuce wouldn't flip to us and then we would be stuck without a HS QB for this 2025 class but our prayers were answered.

Question for anyone that knows; have we ever had two QB's on the same roster that were rated as high as Walker White and Deuce? Both were ranked top 5 QB's in their class. I don't remember us ever having that before but I may be wrong. 

Awesome job to Coach Freeze, his staff and to any of the players that helped us land Deuce!!!! The coaches played the long game with his recruitment and it paid off. 

WDE

Good job by the staff, never give up on these young men. Auburn is a great place for them to mature as men, and football players.  Welcome Deuce and War Eagle. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

There is no NIL money for an MBA recruit. 

Wouldn’t have needed it. As long as I could see Dixieland delight with all those hillbillies and their hot as hell girlfriends and wives I’d be good!

45 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yep we would be questioning his talent with this QB play.

• Haha 1

My reverse jinx worked. Excellent 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

@AuCivilEng1 Disagree. No question Milroe is a better QB but on a good number of those passes Ryan made plays on, those passes  weren't much if any  better than the throw it up to CC passes Thorne threw.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@AuCivilEng1 Disagree. No question Milroe is a better QB but on a good number of those passes Ryan made plays on, those passes  weren't much if any  better than the throw it up to CC passes Thorne threw.

Especially the one he had to make a circus catch on. Had to stop turn around and tip the ball twice to catch it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

SMH Posse – Reaction GIFs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I wonder if they take more of a “meh” QB star wise in 2026 but just someone that fits their general needs. I know you want a QB in every class, but I just imagine we’re in a position like UTa after getting Arch where you probably don’t need a splashy class centerpiece again. That Seaborn class is also class of 2027, so it’d probably make more sense to just take someone that can reliably fill a spot but not threaten him too much. 

4 hours ago, cbo said:

SMH Posse – Reaction GIFs

@cbo Just think back or look back on the catches Ruan has made this season. Mosy of them weren't great throws.

8 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Are you kidding? With Thorney throwing to him. All world.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, naildawg said:

Are you kidding? With Thorney throwing to him. All world.

Ryan is a special talent. He makes plays on any ball thrown in his area code.

• Like 1

Back to Deuce 

247 National Recruiting Analyst on Deuce

"He is the most polarizing prospect in this class," 247Sports national recruiting analyst Cooper Petagna said.

"It's not just because he's a quarterback, you talk about the physical potential of Deuce Knight — it's unlimited. When you look at this kid and what he can be, we're talking about a guy with a 42-inch vertical jump, state champion with a very strong track and field resume in terms of genetics with his brother playing at Indiana. He's got it all. He checks every box.

"Not to mention there is a lot of potential just in terms of his mobility and what he can be as a runner. We really haven't even seen that on the field yet. If you were to drop him in the NFL scouting combine, he'd be in the top 1 percent especially of that quarterback room. Now the biggest thing with Deuce Knight is can he develop as a passer? With what we've seen this offseason, the answer is more than likely yes. He had a really strong three days at the Elite 11 finals. Every time I have seen him he has gotten better and better."

"Imagine Deuce Knight's legs with a matchup of Cam Coleman and a Perry Thompson and a Bryce Cain and a Malcolm Simmons," Petagna said. "That's very, very difficult and now you've got to defend Deuce Knight's legs on top of that, that idea as an Auburn fan, Deuce Knight paired up with that type of skillset on the perimeter that's like every college football fans dream. Especially when it comes to the video game. I don't know how you defend that."

• Like 2