SeatGeek: official ticket marketplace of Auburn athletics

aubiefifty

auburntigers.com

Auburn Athletics partners with SeatGeek

Auburn University Athletics
~2 minutes

AUBURN, Ala.— Auburn Athletics announced Tuesday that SeatGeek will be the new Official Ticket Marketplace of Auburn University Athletics beginning with the 2023-24 academic year.

SeatGeek is a growing leader in the ticket industry with technological advances and a fan-first attitude, assisting fans unable to attend games with selling their tickets. All tickets listed on SeatGeek are fully verified and delivered seamlessly. This new partnership, being introduced in coordination with Paciolan at schools across the country, replaces prior secondary market partnerships and will now be the sole fully integrated, secondary-market partner for Auburn Athletics.

Auburn Athletics can only verify secondary market tickets and assist fans with any ticket issues on gamedays with secondary-market tickets which are purchased from SeatGeek.

If fans choose to purchase or sell from other secondary ticket sites, including StubHub, Auburn could be unable to assist with issues on gameday. Instead, sellers or buyers should contact the secondary marketplace from which they sold or ordered their tickets. Fraudulent tickets are often seen on gamedays, and Auburn can only assist if official tickets are purchased through the Auburn ticket office or SeatGeek.

Auburn football season ticket holders and single-game ticket holders will have full access to this feature in early August when season and single-game tickets are placed into your Auburn Tigers online account.

Edited by aubiefifty

Thank you.  I did not know this…just assumed it was StubHub as before.  

Edit:  wonder if many ppl knew this was coming or not.  Always seems more tix on hub than geek.  Hopefully that changes. 

Edited by TigerPAC

46 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

Thank you.  I did not know this…just assumed it was StubHub as before.  

Edit:  wonder if many ppl knew this was coming or not.  Always seems more tix on hub than geek.  Hopefully that changes. 

maybe a mod can come up with a better title. i can see some folks getting messed up on this and made me decide to give it it's own thread. it might be a bunch of hooey or it could be serious. i hope it helps someone.

• Like 1

• aubiefifty changed the title to SeatGeek: official ticket marketplace of Auburn athletics