8.8.23 practice notes

WFE12

Justin Hokanson-

Jarquez Hunter was running with the "1s" during some drills we watched.

Also overheard, Hunter was told to run everywhere he goes. He literally wasn't allowed to walk anywhere, anytime.

Robby Ashford was running with the "1s" at QB during some early drills we watched. (All the QBs have seemingly gotten time with the "1s" during these drills.)

Payton Thorne was next man up, handing off to Damari Alston. Holden Geriner was next after Thorne.

Omari Kelly, Nick Mardner and Jay Fair were running 1s at WR.

Jeremiah Wright was working some 1s at LG.

Tate Johnson was working some 2s at LG and RG.

Dylan Senda worked with the 2s some at LG.

Caleb Burton, Shane Hooks and Jyaire Shorter ran with the 2s at WR during some drills we watched.

Jaden Muskrat worked some with the 2s at LT.

The players catching punts were Ja'Varrius Johnson, Jay Fair, Caleb Burton and Keionte Scott.

Powell Gordon was back working with the defensive line/jack players during drills we witnessed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

according to brad lester tank is just tearing it up in pro camp right now. i cannot do twitter but brad lester has a video of tank running the ball on a long run for a touchdown at practice. man i sure hate we were kinda down while he was here. this cat made some decent NIL and BOUGHT the whole team those beats headphones. that is so awesome. and i have his autographed rookie card for my birthday next weekend. the man is going to show out i think if he has any kind of line. thought you guys would be interested.......

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

according to brad lester tank is just tearing it up in pro camp right now. i cannot do twitter but brad lester has a video of tank running the ball on a long run for a touchdown at practice. man i sure hate we were kinda down while he was here. this cat made some decent NIL and BOUGHT the whole team those beats headphones. that is so awesome. and i have his autographed rookie card for my birthday next weekend. the man is going to show out i think if he has any kind of line. thought you guys would be interested.......

apologies as i thought this was posted on the football dailies...............