Gay man stabbed to death at Brooklyn gas station in possible hate crime killing

Auburn85

37 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Killed for dancing...Lord help us...

he was killed because of hate bro. maybe dancing got his murderers attention but with all the crap about gays and trans it is if they are trying to hold open season.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he was killed because of hate bro. maybe dancing got his murderers attention but with all the crap about gays and trans it is if they are trying to hold open season.

Fifty aren't the majority of all murders the result of some form of hate.   Everyone needs more Jesus in their lives.

4 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Fifty aren't the majority of all murders the result of some form of hate.   Everyone needs more Jesus in their lives.

yes but it is worse when the right drags them through the news and the hate crimes go up. this is my point. and some of your jesus folks do not care or like gays or trannies. hell you should know that by reading the boards here. you can tell people about jesus but you cannot make them love everyone like he does. even if you claim to be a follower.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

yes but it is worse when the right drags them through the news and the hate crimes go up. this is my point. and some of your jesus folks do not care or like gays or trannies. hell you should know that by reading the boards here. you can tell people about jesus but you cannot make them love everyone like he does. even if you claim to be a follower.

I agree that some people who profess to have a relationship with Jesus are not good people.   But what that says, is not that Jesus is bad but, that they are bad and truly don't have that relationship.   Jesus loves everyone, even those who mock him and the Bible.   He will love them until they take their last breath and will forever be hoping that they will change just like the man who was on the cross beside him. 

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

I agree that some people who profess to have a relationship with Jesus are not good people.   But what that says, is not that Jesus is bad but, that they are bad and truly don't have that relationship.   Jesus loves everyone, even those who mock him and the Bible.   He will love them until they take their last breath and will forever be hoping that they will change just like the man who was on the cross beside him. 

i agree on jesus. but at the same time i will not lie. i do not love nor care for trump. he hurts people and he is always suggesting menace and i am so sick of it. he might forgive me or not. but when someone is hurting the country and the people in it and firing up  the racists i believe it is our duty to speak out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i agree on jesus. but at the same time i will not lie. i do not love nor care for trump. he hurts people and he is always suggesting menace and i am so sick of it. he might forgive me or not. but when someone is hurting the country and the people in it and firing up  the racists i believe it is our duty to speak out.

Surely you’re not blaming Trump for this incident are you?

• Facepalm 1

https://apnews.com/article/dancer-stabbed-hate-crime-brooklyn-gas-station-70e34e697d44b22c647cb7139030adf5

Lawyer says suspect, charged with hate crime, may argue self-defense in dancer’s death

On 8/6/2023 at 12:06 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Not sure if serious, lol.

On 8/6/2023 at 10:32 AM, LPTiger said:

Jesus loves everyone, even those who mock him and the Bible.

Interesting.  Is the Bible equal to,,, above Jesus?

What is used to attack those who are different?  The words of Jesus or, the words of apostles/prophets?

Edited by icanthearyou
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Freak said:

Not sure if serious, lol.

Fifty is obsessed with Trump and not in a good way.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2023 at 12:06 PM, I_M4_AU said:

no but i can if you are disappointed ..................

• Like 1