She is NOT Playing....................

aubiefifty

16 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I'm not sure if @auburnatl1 would admit it or not, but the never trumpers and RINO's like himself had their time in power, and they screwed it up so badly they helped create Trump.

Yikes I’m now a friggin RINO.    And here I thought the maga guys were. Among other things. But yes - you do have a very valid point. Conservative ideology (or any political ideology) is like religion - don’t judge it by the people who say they practice it. Ie Bush was not a conservative and I’m not sure he ever finished the 8.th grade. Total disaster.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Yikes I’m now a friggin RINO.    And here I thought the maga guys were. Among other things. But yes - you do have a very valid point. Conservative ideology (or any political ideology) is like religion - don’t judge it by the people who say they practice it. Ie Bush was not a conservative and I’m not sure he ever finished the 8.th grade. Total disaster.

That phrasing may have been harsh. I honestly didn't mean it like it came off. But supporting someone like Cheney brings uniparty RINO echoes into my head. 

45 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

That phrasing may have been harsh. I honestly didn't mean it like it came off. But supporting someone like Cheney brings uniparty RINO echoes into my head. 

No, I disagree but your comments were fair. I do understand your pov and deeply respect your military service.  We do disagree on gun limits  but I do get the libertarian way of thinking.

You’re a basketball fan, After every hard fought au game the teams shake hand. Someone won, someone lost. And losing sucks. But nonetheless they respect the game. There are always those rabid fans who blame the refs - the. refs were conspiring. But the coach man ups and takes the loss and does what’s best for the sport and the school. Trump didn’t do that. He assaulted the refs, spit on the other team, and had the rabid fans burn the stadium down .  And violated 250 yrs of democratic principles. Cheney wouldn’t accept that and committing political suicide for her beliefs that trump behaved destructively and without honor.  She went too far, but at least it was a Republican with a spine (unlike Cruz or graham who hate trump but kiss the ring - pure cowards). She has my respect.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I liked her father and I think she behaved from the heart. Willingly committing political suicide for her beliefs that trump behaved traitorously and without honor.  She went too far, but at least it was a Republican with a spine (unlike Cruz or graham who hate trump but kiss the ring - pure cowards). She has my respect but is probably unelectable.

Well, I thought her father was a neocon who fed his own interests and bottom line with wars. But I can agree that Cruz and Graham are pretty despicable. If we can throw in Romney  into that mix I'd call it a night and consider it a 'we found enough middle ground for a win'...😂

23 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Well, I thought her father was a neocon who fed his own interests and bottom line with wars. But I can agree that Cruz and Graham are pretty despicable. If we can throw in Romney  into that mix I'd call it a night and consider it a 'we found enough middle ground for a win'...😂

Ps I changed the post you responded to

19 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

it just makes me dig my heels in and a promise to make you folks miserable with trump news. you can book it..............

You overestimate your importance.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

You overestimate your importance.

nope just posting for truth, justice, and reminding people what trash trump is.

28 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

nope just posting for truth, justice, and reminding people what trash trump is.

Somehow I knew the phrase would not end with *and the American way*.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Somehow I knew the phrase would not end with *and the American way*.

hey i posted you a joke on another thread.