What If We're the Bad Guys Here?

KansasTiger

Intellect without principles, without integrity, without honesty is nothing but a force for destruction.

Our "elite" institutions are producing as many sociopaths as they are intellectuals.

Wealth and power control every institution, every system.  Money has become our only distinguishable principle.

Our government and, our society need major structural/foundational reforms.  The price of inequality is much higher than what is easily measured.

On 8/5/2023 at 10:14 AM, Mikey said:

Trump's policies were very good. Energy, the border, overall economy, pulling back an overbearing federal government, I could go on. When compared to some vague "destructive figure" statement, I'll take solid accomplishments every time.

Trump has solid, measurable accomplishments. Biden has a failed border policy (No policy), failed Bidenomics, failure in Afghanistan, in China's pocket, over spent until the USA's credit rating has been downgraded....Again, I could go on.

Mean tweets, while unfortunate, are vastly preferable to disastrous policies.

Trump inherited a booming economy from Obama.  All Trump did was go give tax breaks to the rich and make the debt that much worse.

"Bidenomics" are working.  Biden screwed up our exit, but he certainly wasn't responsible for Afghanistan.  You are living in a MAGA fantasy.

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trump inherited a booming economy from Obama.  All Trump did was go give tax breaks to the rich and make the debt that much worse.

"Bidenomics" are working.  Biden screwed up our exit, but he certainly wasn't responsible for Afghanistan.  You are living in a MAGA fantasy.

You could argue any post covid economy was going to thrive regardless. However, I agree that what trump did to the deficit was reckless and incompetent. Probably why he went bankrupt so many times.

9 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Intellect without principles, without integrity, without honesty is nothing but a force for destruction.

Our "elite" institutions are producing as many sociopaths as they are intellectuals.

Wealth and power control every institution, every system.  Money has become our only distinguishable principle.

Our government and, our society need major structural/foundational reforms.  The price of inequality is much higher than what is easily measured.

Cuba and Venezuela are countries that have the form of government you prefer, and you won't even have to leave the western hemisphere to move to one of those places.

• Facepalm 1