UH OH............

aubiefifty

12 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

And one more thing….it’s quotes like this that people like you can’t separate from when a person is just saying bullsh&t just to get a reaction out of someone.   
And I believe the quote was, he could walk down Times Square and shoot someone and no one would care.    

If instead at that time he’d said he could attempt to overturn an election and keep highly sensitive nuclear documents and his supporters would still vote for him you would have claimed the same thing. I’m now convinced that if he was caught on film gunning down a guy on 5 Ave, right wing media would say it was self defense, the guy deserved it and, anyhow, Biden was worse because he’s secretly had thousands of conservatives killed and at least Trump was man enough to pull the trigger himself, so there was really no other choice.

• Like 4

Just now, aubaseball said:

I’m not the one obsessed with the guy.   I call out bullsh$t when I read.    You and 50 cent keep up the Trump obsession.    I believe I found the person that put the tattoo of Trump on his arse.   

I’m not obsessed with trump. Promise. There’s always been sales guys that will say and do anything. I’m “obsessed”/ concerned for the people that can rationalize seeing him as a viable leader of this country.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/6/2023 at 10:10 PM, auburnatl1 said:

Trump was just misunderstood and those darn crazy kids got a little out of hand. Right? 

Always found it interesting that 350 million citizens heard the same Trump speeches, yet only roughly 1000 entered the capital and were charged. And most of them for trespassing. But to your point, yes, there are still crazy kids. Thankfully, few and far between.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Always found it interesting that 350 million citizens heard the same Trump speeches, yet only roughly 1000 entered the capital and were charged. And most of them for trespassing. But to your point, yes, there are still crazy kids. Thankfully, few and far between.

Quite a few defend their actions.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Quite a few defend their actions.

Well if these quite a few you speak of are defending those who were violent they too are crazy. 

Defending those who came in, snapped a few photos and left is another story. Personally, I think they are goofballs too, but not in the same category as the aforementioned. 

11 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Well if these quite a few you speak of are defending those who were violent they too are crazy. 

Defending those who came in, snapped a few photos and left is another story. Personally, I think they are goofballs too, but not in the same category as the aforementioned. 

Quite a few diminish the whole thing, but the building was breached whether folks viewed it as a Facebook opportunity or not.

25 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Quite a few diminish the whole thing, but the building was breached whether folks viewed it as a Facebook opportunity or not.

I guess I take solace in the fact that no one in my group of friends has that opinion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

I agree.

image.thumb.png.dade1caa2e459fc1a23e15d218488734.png

• Haha 1