UH OH............

aubiefifty

sfzixttatzfb1.webp

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Def getting close to the target. 

What’s the target?

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

r/PoliticalHumor - Trump is so fucking fucked, and I'm loving every goddamn minute of it.

Trump’s already been indicted, who is the target Jack Smith is going after now?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trump’s already been indicted, who is the target Jack Smith is going after now?

I don't know who the "Politics Video Channel" is or where they are getting this info. Could be making it up or just throwing out a guess. 

I feel like if this was followed through you're asking for civil unrest. Regardless of how any of us personally see it, with the current climate and reputation of the DOJ with MANY Americans, this would be conformation to many that we've lost our democracy. Politics and the 'winning of board arguments' aside for a moment, this would be wildly destablizing.

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I feel like if this was followed through you're asking for civil unrest. Regardless of how any of us personally see it, with the current climate and reputation of the DOJ with MANY Americans, this would be conformation to many that we've lost our democracy. Politics and the 'winning of board arguments' aside for a moment, this would be wildly destablizing.

If trump is convicted ->  civil unrest. If trump losses nomination -> civil unrest. If trump loses general election -> civil unrest. Honestly this pandering to the “or else” buffalo horns crowd has become tiresome. However, I agree the doj has a credibility issue. Before they go after anyone else they need to demonstrate more than just independence - they need to show competence.  Either prove the goods on trump or just stop.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

If trump is convicted ->  civil unrest. If trump losses nomination -> civil unrest. If trump loses general election -> civil unrest. Honestly this pandering to the “or else” buffalo horns crowd has become tiresome. However, I agree the doj has a credibility issue. Before they go after anyone else they need to demonstrate more than just independence - they need to show competence.  Either prove the goods on trump or just stop.

I havent once advocated that there should be civil unrest or much less cared what they do with Trump. But when you start arresting multiple members of the opposition party (a party I dont care for, either), you look more like Venuzuela, Russia, or Ukraine than America. 

I think countless members of both parties are idiot corrupt morons. I'd be just as concerned if the GOP wanted to lock up multiple dem senators.

This would be asking for trouble and signal a massive shift in precedent that could be irreversibly bad for the country.

Just now, KansasTiger said:

I havent once advocated that there should be civil unrest or much less cared what they do with Trump. But when you start arresting multiple members of the opposition party (a party I dont care for, either), you look more like Venuzuela, Russia, or Ukraine than America. 

I think countless members of both parties are idiot corrupt morons. I'd be just as concerned if the GOP wanted to lock up multiple dem senators.

This would be asking for trouble and signal a massive shift in precedent that could be irreversibly bad for the country.

Read my post again. I wasn’t saying you advocated anything. Trump has. He’s been implying it for months in every speech and interview that he gives.  Anybody touches maga and his legion of crazies packing Heat will be unleashed.

It’s like a mad max sequel.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

they need to show competence.  Either prove the goods on trump or just stop.

This is an interesting stance.  Just to clarify, one way the DOJ can show competence is to prove the goods on Trump?  To me competence would be put as much effort into Hunter Biden’s criminal activity as they have creatively charged Trump for having an opinion they don’t agree with.  I’m not a Trump supporter, but to obviously go after a man with so much vigor, but ignore and/or cover up a possible bribery crime makes the DOJ vulnerable and Banana Republic like.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Read my post again. I wasn’t saying you advocated anything. Trump has. He’s been implying it for months in every speech and interview that he gives.  Anybody touches maga and his legion of crazies packing Heat will be unleashed.

It’s like a mad max sequel.

Well there is such a thing as going so far as to trigger unrest irrespective of what trump has been advocating. I've found that so far, most people don't really heed what he says in regards to civil unrest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is an interesting stance.  Just to clarify, one way the DOJ can show competence is to prove the goods on Trump?  To me competence would be put as much effort into Hunter Biden’s criminal activity as they have creatively charged Trump for having an opinion they don’t agree with.  I’m not a Trump supporter, but to obviously go after a man with so much vigor, but ignore and/or cover up a possible bribery crime makes the DOJ vulnerable and Banana Republic like.

That’s fine.  My point was more about stopping Congress and countless DA’s from endlessly spraying subpoenas everywhere.  Either deliver a kill shot on one case or stop. If the Biden thing really has legs (and can actually get a conviction) and would demonstrate balance, then I’m fine with it.  But the appearance of never ending litigation without results  just looks like either political harassment or lawyers being lawyers and running up hours. It’s time to focus and deliver. Or not.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I don't know who the "Politics Video Channel" is or where they are getting this info. Could be making it up or just throwing out a guess. 

it was posted on reddit. this is all i know. but i hope they get every single guilty party. lock em up!!!! remember when trump would holler that and the crowd chanted it with him and they are beginning to get locked up alright.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

here is my take. if they are guilty get em. ALL of them. anyone who had a hand in jan 6 needs to pay. if hunter is guilty get him. hell if joe is guilty get em! just about all the pols are getting rich and not doing their jobs. i am sick of it. and if they are not guilty let them alone. but trump is guilty as hell on a ton of things and only a fool would think he is not. the thing is if you guys swapped trump for joe you guys would love it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it was posted on reddit. this is all i know. but i hope they get every single guilty party. lock em up!!!! remember when trump would holler that and the crowd chanted it with him and they are beginning to get locked up alright.

reddit is legit. it is not like tiktok

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

here is my take. if they are guilty get em. ALL of them. anyone who had a hand in jan 6 needs to pay. if hunter is guilty get him. hell if joe is guilty get em! just about all the pols are getting rich and not doing their jobs. i am sick of it. and if they are not guilty let them alone. but trump is guilty as hell on a ton of things and only a fool would think he is not. the thing is if you guys swapped trump for joe you guys would love it.

Somehow I don't think the DOJ shares your fervor for equal justice. That's the main concern here for most. This would turn into a conservative witch hunt.

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What’s the target?

All these witnesses implicating Joe are making the dems and their doj nervous and exposed. Thus the CBU-87 of subpoenas and arrests.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

All these witnesses implicating Joe are making the dems and their doj nervous and exposed. Thus the CBU-87 of subpoenas and arrests.

Every time something comes up about Hunter another barrage of Trump comes up.  What interesting times.

Sounds like Jack Smith forgot to put a little bit of honesty in his indictment.   You all know the part.   Say it with me, “peacefully and patriotically march down to the capital “ to protest the election results.   I am going off of an Allen Derkowitz YouTube video explaining that he could possibly face a criminal charge for lying on an affidavit.   

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Everyone shouts out about where is the evidence that ties Joe to Hunter’s business dealings.   Where is the evidence that Trump orchestrated and told people to break into the capitol ?   I seem to recall that a political rally took place and then a peaceful demonstration was supported and encouraged to happen.   Is that against the law?   Then I recall a bunch of retards stormed the capitol causing the delay of the certification along with assault on police officers and destruction of government property.    Most of the protesters that participated in this have been arrested and charged.   I’m trying to figure out what law Trump broke in all of this Jan 6 stuff.  

13 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

That’s fine.  My point was more about stopping Congress and countless DA’s from endlessly spraying subpoenas everywhere.  Either deliver a kill shot on one case or stop. If the Biden thing really has legs (and can actually get a conviction) and would demonstrate balance, then I’m fine with it.  But the appearance of never ending litigation without results  just looks like either political harassment or lawyers being lawyers and running up hours. It’s time to focus and deliver. Or not.

<applause>

13 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

reddit is legit. it is not like tiktok

nnnnnaaaahhhhh... reddit is just the rough draft of q-anon.