The Truth!

aubiefifty

363370884_1756864888098686_9222494242352131580_n.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

Speaking of compulsive liars...

7c52e37f4205b9dc068d29f601a952eb49f9a9d8d0466c04b7884df7ada0e404_1_1.thumb.jpg.c144a5831fbc62a951b7f97691ab8b2f.jpg

I did eat a lit match bbq’d grasshopper at SERE school. I wouldn’t count on this becoming popular.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

I did eat a lit match bbq’d grasshopper at SERE school. I wouldn’t count on this becoming popular.

My SERE was at USAFA and very watered down in comparison. No bug eating haha

35 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

My SERE was at USAFA and very watered down in comparison. No bug eating haha

Also stalked and killed a porcupine for dinner with my Nav partner (a bammer fan). Very tasty after a couple of days in the field.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

0881958e7d30078a7fc9ea01611a58baead3264c1e358f5033660681407620c9_1_1.jpg.3721323fd5a2b2f27726aeffe3b16611.jpg

it is settled.......you are fruitloops......

11 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

a5a317f0f15aa5444cf9a7573bf66c6cd1ee0932b992a6950769f9e06a910ed6_1_1.thumb.jpg.c5c4381c1eb7ffe8dd7fbb017b99e6ae.jpg

we agree on something. but why not both?

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it is settled.......you are fruitloops......

At this point 🤷‍♂️, Im not gonna fight you fifty...I just...followed my nose...😂

Couldn't help myself...

Just now, KansasTiger said:

At this point 🤷‍♂️, Im not gonna fight you fifty...I just...followed my nose...😂

Couldn't help myself...

i sling it so i can take it. and i certainly do not dislike you kansa i am very passionate about getting the crazies out of politics. at the end of the day after all the fighting on here i can sit down and share a meal with you. but i will fight. also i treat everyone pretty much with respect on the other board subjects as long as i am not attacked.

7 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Couldn't help myself...

as for calling me a stinking ass i will admit i have not showered since saturday because i have felt bad but let me say i clean up very well. get back to me about being stinky when you can say you were a frontman in a band like me and had bra's throw at you on stage. but you be you. today is payday so i will be showering and going out for some meds and pay some bills.

Edited by aubiefifty

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

as for calling me a stinking ass i will admit i have not showered since saturday because i have felt bad but let me say i clean up very well. get back to me about being stinky when you can say you were a frontman in a band like me and had bra's throw at you on stage. but you be you.

No it was a fruit loops joke fifty! I have no idea how you smell.

proxy-image(4).thumb.jpeg.883c133668bf15d60f4e15d085c5d41f.jpeg

Edited by KansasTiger

Just now, KansasTiger said:

No it was a fruit loops joke fifty! I have no idea how you smell.

my apologies. i am not sleeping well and i have no air in my bedroom. my heatpump  went out so i am not resting well.i do have a new window unt in the den so i do not want to alarm anyone OR give yall hope i am dying or something.  and check this out. i have no idea about you but you watch and show me how many on the right apologize for anything when they are wrong.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

my apologies. i am not sleeping well and i have no air in my bedroom. my heatpump  went out so i am not resting well.i do have a new window unt in the den so i do not want to alarm anyone OR give yall hope i am dying or something.  and check this out. i have no idea about you but you watch and show me how many on the right apologize for anything when they are wrong.

Apologizing from either side on this particular forum is rare. But there's no need this time. You're good. And I hope your situation improves.

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Couldn't help myself...

Did ur nose lead you to the booger sugar or what?  LOL kidding my friend... sort of...

8 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Did ur nose lead you to the booger sugar or what?  LOL kidding my friend... sort of...

I'm sure 6 year old me would be interested in this so called 'booger sugar'.

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

as for calling me a stinking ass i will admit i have not showered since saturday because i have felt bad but let me say i clean up very well. get back to me about being stinky when you can say you were a frontman in a band like me and had bra's throw at you on stage. but you be you. today is payday so i will be showering and going out for some meds and pay some bills.

What kind of band?

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

What kind of band?

classic rock. i have the only cd i ever made posted in the music section. the band is luna geier and yardley. the cd is little america. it was done almost thirty years ago but i love it with all the mistakes. and i sing all the lead vocals and wrote all the songs but three. but yes i have done the top forty gig mostly with a lot of classic rock. if ya check it out let me know what ya think good,bad or indifferent. oh yes. i was onstage with danny joe brown and sang three songs with him . he was maolly hatchets original lead singer and as nice a guy as you would ever meet. also luna geier and yardleyand little america is also on youtube if you do not want to hunt through the music section. my favorite songs are i think it's a shame, famous last words, delilah, and little america. the sound is pretty good for local band that far back even with a few mistakes.