Devon Archer confirms Joe Biden 'lied' about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, Comer says

aubiefifty

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Isn’t that the point?  Hunter calling his father when business is being discussed?  If Joe wanted to talk about the weather and all Hunter wanted to do was stay in touch, why do it during a business meeting?  That excuse doesn’t hold water.

What’s a business meeting. Lunch? Drinks? Did Joe call him and he took the call? What business was discussed? Your source? Not Archer. His partner said business was never discussed. 20 calls over 10 years and he called his son everyday? For folks to dismiss all the Trump connections and see criminality is really telling.

1 hour ago, Auburnfan91 said:

He knew his son was overseas doing "business" and was on speaker phone while Hunter discussed business with his associates. Joe knew Hunter was discussing business, you know when you're on the phone you can hear if people are with the person you're talking to.

Just because Joe may or may not have discussed business on the phone with Hunter's business associates is a red herring. He knew the context of what Hunter was calling about. That's the main point.

I Was a Business Man Doing Business | Know Your Meme

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

What’s a business meeting. Lunch? Drinks? Did Joe call him and he took the call? What business was discussed? Your source? Not Archer. His partner said business was never discussed. 20 calls over 10 years and he called his son everyday? For folks to dismiss all the Trump connections and see criminality is really telling.

I doubt Joe discussed business during those calls, that wasn’t the purpose of contacting Joe.  Mob Bosses seldom talk business with the hit man over the phone, it’s gives the boss plausible deniability.  The purpose was to indicate to the people Hunter was dealing with that Hunter had access to *the big guy* on demand.  You know influence peddling.

Trump has nothing to do with Joe and Hunter’s influence peddling.  It is a separate issue.  Trump just got indicted for Jan. 6th.  If he is guilty, prove it.  Comer will have the opportunity to prove Joe is a corrupt elected official worthy of jail.  Let the investigation continue.

Does anyone believe Goldman in this clip?

The American public will not believe this lie.

On 7/31/2023 at 7:04 PM, aubiefifty said:

i am so confused.there is also this.......

rmgrkx4bscfb1.jpg

If only that were true. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

I don't need to read no transcript.  I no what the Biden Crime Family done.

I don't care what Archer testified to.  I no what he should have said.

Libtards just cant handle the facts.

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I don't need to read no transcript.  I no what the Biden Crime Family done.

I don't care what Archer testified to.  I no what he should have said.

Libtards just cant handle the facts.

Wah wah woh wah wah

• Love 1

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Please try again... I dont know what you are reading. I tried the transcript on multiple PCs, and of course it never worked. 

Why was Archer not televised? Why do we have to have transcripts?

Show us Biden's $$$...lol

Media-Bias-Chart-10.0_Aug-2022-Unlicense

Overview

Ad Fontes Media rates MeidasTouch in the Hyper-Partisan Left category of bias and as Mixed Reliability/Opinion OR Other Issues in terms of reliability. MeidasTouch is a progressive super PAC and website created in April 2020 with the goals of “protecting American democracy, defeating Trumpism and holding Republicans accountable.” It was founded by three siblings – Ben, Brett and Jordan Meiselas -- while they were in COVID-19 quarantine. News on the website is provided by HillReporter.com. The founders also publish a podcast.

Overall Score

The following are the overall bias and reliability scores for MeidasTouch according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.

Reliability: 26.77

Bias: -21.31

Panels of analysts from Ad Fontes Media regularly review representative sample content to rate it for reliability and bias. Each panel of analysts comprises one left-leaning, one right-leaning, and one center-leaning analyst.

The team considers a variety of factors when rating content. To determine its reliability score, we consider the content’s veracity, expression, its title/headline, and graphics. We add each of these scores to the chart on a weighted scale, with the average of those creating the sample content’s overall reliability score.

To determine sample content’s bias score, we consider its language, its political position, and how it compares to other reporting or analysis from other sources on the same topic. We add each of these scores to the chart on a weighted scale, with the average of those creating the content’s overall bias score.

The bias rating, demonstrated on the Media Bias Chart®️ on the horizontal axis, ranges from most extreme left to middle to most extreme right. The reliability rating, demonstrated on the chart’s vertical axis, rates sources on a scale from original fact reporting to analysis, opinion, propaganda and inaccurate/fabricated information.

Reliability scores for articles and shows are on a scale of 0-64. Scores above 40 are generally good; scores below 24 are generally problematic. Scores between 24-40 indicate a range of possibilities, with some sources falling there because they are heavy in opinion and analysis, and some because they have a high variation in reliability between articles.

Bias scores for articles and shows are on a scale of -42 to +42, with higher negative scores being more left, higher positive scores being more right, and scores closer to zero being minimally biased, equally balanced, or exhibiting a centrist bias.

Individual Content Sample Scores

These are the most recent content samples that Ad Fontes Media analysts have rated for this source.

Content Sample URL Bias Reliability
Clinging to the Past at the Expense of Our Future -16.67 27.67
Op-Ed: Celebrate Everything We Almost Just Lost -23.33 22.67
Donald Trump Will Continue to be Dangerous If Not Convicted -21.67 28.33
Media falsely claims WSB has moved on from GameStop to silver 0 43.67
Data Democratization not Antitrust is Best Answer to Tech Monopoly Power -7 40.33
https://www.meidastouch.com/post/fbi-has-known-about-white-supremacist-ties-to-cops-for-decades-but-has-done-nothing -7.33 40.67
Biden could forgive $200B+ in student loan debt without any cost -9.67 44.67
Op-Ed: The Fight Isn’t Over, But Let’s Make Sure We’re Fighting The Right Folks -23 29.33
Op-Ed: When It Comes To GOP Terrorism, Impeachment Is A Nice Start -24.33 27
https://www.meidastouch.com/post/why-is-the-stock-market-defying-economic-reality-the-federal-reserve -1.67 43.67
MEIDASTOUCH LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN TAKING ON TRAITORS WHO INCITED INSURRECTION -15 37
Ad Exposes David Perdue's Hidden Megamansion -23.33 25.33
Op-Ed: It Won't Always Be Easy, But We've Got To Have Joe's Back -29.67 20
Fox News poll admits Trump is one of the worst presidents ever -15 34
https://www.meidastouch.com/post/aside-from-600-checks-what-s-good-bad-and-ugly-in-the-proposed-stimulus-bill -12.67 38.67
Op-Ed: What We Know – And What We Don't Know – About 2021 -28.67 21.33
Op-Ed: A Thank You Note to Joe Biden -27.83 19.67
Op-Ed: Let’s Defend Democracy Now & Fight With Each Other Later -28 22.11