Could someone please indict DeSantis?

TexasTiger

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

i read part of an article that claimed desantis was a guard or soldier stationed at abu ghriab{?} prison and he loved watching prisoners being tortured and or humiliated. if i can remember who wrote it i willpsot it. was was not the main subject but came up in the article. have you heard this before?

36 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i read part of an article that claimed desantis was a guard or soldier stationed at abu ghriab{?} prison and he loved watching prisoners being tortured and or humiliated. if i can remember who wrote it i willpsot it. was was not the main subject but came up in the article. have you heard this before?

He was at Guantanamo. Don’t know details. Heard rumors. 

37 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

He was some type of military attorney in the Navy and at Guantanamo for a bit. Some prisoner claimed Desantis watched him being force fed during a hunger strike. Very easy to google.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

if i can remember who wrote it i willpsot

Try your buddy Jeff Tiedrich first, but you may have to upgrade your subscription first.  :poke:

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Try your buddy Jeff Tiedrich first, but you may have to upgrade you subscription first.  :poke:

how are ya iam? hows the family? i hope all is well................

Just now, aubiefifty said:

how are ya iam? hows the family? i hope all is well................

It is, thanks.  So are you going to have a birthday bash?

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

It is, thanks.  So are you going to have a birthday bash?

i am buying a couple of books and hope to have a nice dinner like steak or a nice slab of ribs. most of my friends are either dead or old enough it is hard for them to get out. but i will have fun. thanx for asking.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Try your buddy Jeff Tiedrich first, but you may have to upgrade you subscription first.  :poke:

i do love jeff. he is pretty funny.