2024 4* CB Jalewis Solomon (10/16: South Carolina)

ellitor

10 hours ago, RunInRed said:

😂 😂 😂

Wish I had this guys address. I would send him an official scholarship offer to the university of Auburn lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Man! I think of this scene often. 🤣

Yep,  so refreshing having a coach that can close!

Shane Beamer speaking to the Carolina Board of Trustees. moneyball-50feet-of-crap.gif.75de46da55a132e2a8759f4aba68a925.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Wish I had this guys address. I would send him an official scholarship offer to the university of Auburn lol

JDUB, send him this coded message instead -- 5617120410.   Nevermind, he could never figure out what was really causing his pain, all these years later, and might mistake it for your phone number and a date request.

This guy appears to be a heckuva consolation prize since we missed on Bolden.  And I mean this as the highest complement!

I doubt any coach ever gets every player they pursue.  

Edited by gctiger
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pedaler said:

He had me at “those balls are clouded with crap.”

He should just be grateful his mom lets him use her internet. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

He should just be grateful his mom lets him use her internet. 

Best comment I've seen is "I don't usually take advice from someone with a refrigerator in their living room." 😂😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pedaler said:

He had me at “those balls are clouded with crap.”

Yeah. He should go to the doctor for that.

• Haha 3

mom didn’t seem to happy when he announced for AU! 😂😂 I think she was drinking the Beamer kool aide!

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

mom didn’t seem to happy when he announced for AU! 😂😂 I think she was drinking the Beamer kool aide!

I wonder who that extra NIL money we came in late with went to then? lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SumterAubie said:

Dont' look thirdgeneration

Just now noticed that. Surprised GWill posted that on the free part of a family site.

37 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Just now noticed that. Surprised GWill posted that on the free part of a family site.

Really!? Do you not know me???? 😂😂

11 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Really sad that grown men act like this over where a kid decides to go to school. No wonder the divorce rate is so high in America. Whiny ass men. 

17 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

Really sad that grown men act like this over where a kid decides to go to school. No wonder the divorce rate is so high in America. Whiny ass men. 

Eagle maybe I am a whiny ass. I lost my mind over Reuben Foster, TJ Yeilden , and Pickens . I have indeed acted like a horses ass . Those 3 burned due to timing and antics . Figured I would tell on myself 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Reuben Foster, TJ Yeilden , and Pickens

Don’t forget the first ball to drop…Cyrus Kouandjio.

Just rewatched the entire Kick Six game last night. That was fun karma knowing 2 of those 4 traitors (both starters) got their hearts stomped that night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

Don’t forget the first ball to drop…Cyrus Kouandjio.

Just rewatched the entire Kick Six game last night. That was fun karma knowing 2 of those 4 traitors (both starters) got their hearts stomped that night.

You left out Katherine Webb. 🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Eagle maybe I am a whiny ass. I lost my mind over Reuben Foster, TJ Yeilden , and Pickens . I have indeed acted like a horses ass . Those 3 burned due to timing and antics . Figured I would tell on myself 

LOL, I will admit the Evans kid pissed me off, but I expected it. 

My freshman year at Auburn was the same year Alan Evans, and Bo came, with Alan being the higher rated recruit. Bo ran over his butt every chance he got, and Alan basically quit if I remember right. 

I figured he would steer his kid away.

• Haha 1

Recruiting wasn’t followed as closely at the time and I’m not even sure he ever verbally committed to us, but Dye thought he had Emmitt Smith. If Smith had come to us instead of Florida, he’d have been on those 3 consecutive SEC Championship teams. And I will always contend he would have won the Heisman and we would have won at least 1 National Championship.

Worst recruiting loss in our history. I’ll always contend that. 

11 minutes ago, NewYrkTiger said:

Dye thought he had Emmitt Smith. If Smith had come to us instead of Florida

Emmitt said after retiring he should have gone to Auburn. The gator fans were somewhat pissed

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NewYrkTiger said:

Recruiting wasn’t followed as closely at the time and I’m not even sure he ever verbally committed to us, but Dye thought he had Emmitt Smith. If Smith had come to us instead of Florida, he’d have been on those 3 consecutive SEC Championship teams. And I will always contend he would have won the Heisman and we would have won at least 1 National Championship.

Worst recruiting loss in our history. I’ll always contend that. 

If I remember correctly, Emmitt never beat Auburn, and never had a 100 yard game against us.

• Like 3