Trump campaign’s real purpose

TexasTiger

21 hours ago, LPTiger said:

It seems we all agree that both of our candidates are incredibly flawed and crooked people that don't deserve to be president.  Our arguments seem to be "my guy is bad but not as bad as your guy."   Question, how in the hell did we get here and how do we fix it?   

I'm not sure that there is a fix until one of a couple of things happen.  Either some tragic event takes place and we focus our attention on a common enemy or Rupert Murdoch kicks the can and his kids have motivations other than money.  There is a lot of consensus on topics, but getting to those things is impossible when people are consumed with ginned up conspiracies and listening to reasons they should be angry every night.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I'm not sure that there is a fix until one of a couple of things happen.  Either some tragic event takes place and we focus our attention on a common enemy or Rupert Murdoch kicks the can and his kids have motivations other than money.  There is a lot of consensus on topics, but getting to those things is impossible when people are consumed with ginned up conspiracies and listening to reasons they should be angry every night.

Just look at the vitriol here among folks who have at least one thing in common.   Powers are trying to divide us, and they are doing so.