Trump campaign’s real purpose

TexasTiger

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That is beyond stupid. $17 million went to the Biden family through Hunter. Read something other than yahoo.com.

ok then! you just proved you read material you make claims on so lets have a link or two mickey.......

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

how many of bidens staff have been arrested or jailed or sent to prison? we all know how many trumpers were sent to prison and your daddy trump might get sent to prison tho i think he gets pardoned. but that is rich calling bidens crooked after trump. hjoly cow. and we still have so much more court stuff with trump trying to steal the election in two or three different states. but that is you...............

Yeah some of Trump’s staff have gone to jail, but not because of any *Russian Collusion* made up BS.  Remember Paul Manafort?  He was Trump’s campaign manager and was found guilty of not registering as a Foreign Agent under the FARA provision.  That provision was very seldom prosecuted, but hey,  why not, he was Trump’s campaign manager and that would look bad for Trump.  I know it is hard for you to read between the lines, but do you know why Hunter Biden’s plea deal went up in flames?

It was because when the judge ask the DOJ lawyer if they were still investigation Hunter the said yes.  Hunter’s lawyers then said we do not have a deal.  It’s not because they are protecting Hunter, they are protecting Joe.  The reason the Biden lawyers are worried about further investigation is because of FARA.  Hunter did not register as a Foreign Agent, just like Manafort.

If the courts can determine that Trump is guilty, do it.  It will help everyone, but why all the delay?  Get it over with, otherwise we are all in a pickle.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yeah some of Trump’s staff have gone to jail, but not because of any *Russian Collusion* made up BS.  Remember Paul Manafort?  He was Trump’s campaign manager and was found guilty of not registering as a Foreign Agent under the FARA provision.  That provision was very seldom prosecuted, but hey,  why not, he was Trump’s campaign manager and that would look bad for Trump.  I know it is hard for you to read between the lines, but do you know why Hunter Biden’s plea deal went up in flames?

It was because when the judge ask the DOJ lawyer if they were still investigation Hunter the said yes.  Hunter’s lawyers then said we do not have a deal.  It’s not because they are protecting Hunter, they are protecting Joe.  The reason the Biden lawyers are worried about further investigation is because of FARA.  Hunter did not register as a Foreign Agent, just like Manafort.

If the courts can determine that Trump is guilty, do it.  It will help everyone, but why all the delay?  Get it over with, otherwise we are all in a pickle.

i doubt joe is a crook i am pretty sure hunter is at least sketchy. i also think any man would try to help his son out as much as he could. if trump was pres and donald jr got in trouble i am sure trump would do whatever it took.

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trump’s campaign manager— worked for free— not really, free to Trump. Paid by Russian oligarch. Got Trump to change Republican platform to align with Russian priorities.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-senate/senate-committee-concludes-russia-used-manafort-wikileaks-to-boost-trump-in-2016-idUSKCN25E1US

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

37 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Here is all you need to know about the Reuters article:

It was not clear what effect, if any, the report might have on the current presidential campaign. Trump will face Democratic candidate Joe Biden on Nov. 3.

Russia’s alleged election interference, which Moscow denies, sparked a two-year-long U.S. investigation headed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

In a report released last year, Mueller found no conclusive evidence of coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign. He cited 10 instances in which Trump may have tried to impede his probe but did not say if this constituted obstruction of justice. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-senate/senate-committee-concludes-russia-used-manafort-wikileaks-to-boost-trump-in-2016-idUSKCN25E1US

The article was posted on August 18th 2020.  Why would a Republican lead committee address an issue that was put to bed a year or so earlier?  Who is really keeping Trump in the news?

The WaPo *opinion* piece is just that opinion.

52 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i doubt joe is a crook i am pretty sure hunter is at least sketchy. i also think any man would try to help his son out as much as he could. if trump was pres and donald jr got in trouble i am sure trump would do whatever it took.

Not a crook? That's a hoot....He's a thief.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Here is all you need to know about the Reuters article:

It was not clear what effect, if any, the report might have on the current presidential campaign. Trump will face Democratic candidate Joe Biden on Nov. 3.

Russia’s alleged election interference, which Moscow denies, sparked a two-year-long U.S. investigation headed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

In a report released last year, Mueller found no conclusive evidence of coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign. He cited 10 instances in which Trump may have tried to impede his probe but did not say if this constituted obstruction of justice. 

The article was posted on August 18th 2020.  Why would a Republican lead committee address an issue that was put to bed a year or so earlier?  Who is really keeping Trump in the news?

The WaPo *opinion* piece is just that opinion.

If Biden’s campaign manager worked for “free”, but was paid by a Chinese billionaire and he changed the Democratic platform in ways China wanted, I’m sure you would think that was fine, too, Claim what you want. You’re so far up Trump’s butt you can’t smell the coffee— just the Big Macs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

If Biden’s campaign manager worked for “free”, but was paid by a Chinese billionaire and he changed the Democratic platform in ways China wanted, I’m sure you would think that was fine, too, Claim what you want. You’re so far up Trump’s but you can’t smell the coffee— just the Big Macs.

The Dems had their shot at that and blew it.  Get over it already.  Fry Trump of documents, voter fraud or Jan 6th, just don’t blow it this time. Joe will have his time to defend himself against bribery charges and changing the Dem platform to let China buy US land, let their spy balloon fly over the US, allow them to set up a military base 100 miles from US soil and get us so deep into EV’s that depend on China that it will be hard to avoid.

Oh, and the Russia/Ukraine issue; Trump kept us from any conflict.  How’s Joe doing?  Do you thing Ukraine has any dirt on Joe so Joe keeps on giving money and arms to Ukraine unfettered?  Or even allowing Russia to invade, saying at one point, if Russia takes just a little land, it’s OK.  

Can you defend such an idiot?  Get rid of both of them and let’s start over.  It’s not too late.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

26 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

If Biden’s campaign manager worked for “free”, but was paid by a Chinese billionaire and he changed the Democratic platform in ways China wanted, I’m sure you would think that was fine, too, Claim what you want. You’re so far up Trump’s butt you can’t smell the coffee— just the Big Macs.

fdsdf.gif.d308ae8123c29fe3603f795715bf7d85.gif

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

You just contradicted yourself.   You claim that Trump is a crook and would do anything to protect his kid.   Then you say, Biden isn’t a crook but would understandably protect his crooked kid.   Biden is a liar.   Always has been and always will be.   Man doesn’t know how to tell the truth.   It’s amazing that you keep thinking that he isn’t.   There are so many instances of him fabricating everything about his life.   Honestly, how can you believe anything that comes out of his mouth?   Everyone knows that Trump is a bull sh&ter and will say anything to maintain a focus on him, no one denies that.    But you pretend to be the all knowing of truth, but yet won’t even admit that Biden is liar and creepy around women.    It’s 2023, I think the excuse of, it’s just the way he has always acted around women, is over.   Someone needs to tell the man that it’s 2023.   Can’t do that anymore.    

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m stating the obvious. my ignorance.

Fixed that for you.

You seem to be of the opinion that anybody who would vote for Trump over the Biden Crime Group has no respect for law and order. I think you've got that backwards.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Fixed that for you.

You seem to be of the opinion that anybody who would vote for Trump over the Biden Crime Group has no respect for law and order. I think you've got that backwards.

The projection from you guys is amazing.

• Like 1

I dont see how anyone reads this thread and concludes that the two party system isn't wrecking this country. Do any of you actually want to vote for any of these awful people? You all want to vote for a guy out of hatred of the other guy more. It's the division and hatred for the other side that props these parties up and allows them to continue to force awful candidates down our throat. If the right had a candidate worth a damn, Trump wouldn't be an issue. The MAGA movement is a disillusionment movement with politics and the right in general. He has a real shot at winning, mostly because Joe is also that bad. Both sides have lost touch with reality. Get away from these toxic parties.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aubaseball said:

You just contradicted yourself.   You claim that Trump is a crook and would do anything to protect his kid.   Then you say, Biden isn’t a crook but would understandably protect his crooked kid.   Biden is a liar.   Always has been and always will be.   Man doesn’t know how to tell the truth.   It’s amazing that you keep thinking that he isn’t.   There are so many instances of him fabricating everything about his life.   Honestly, how can you believe anything that comes out of his mouth?   Everyone knows that Trump is a bull sh&ter and will say anything to maintain a focus on him, no one denies that.    But you pretend to be the all knowing of truth, but yet won’t even admit that Biden is liar and creepy around women.    It’s 2023, I think the excuse of, it’s just the way he has always acted around women, is over.   Someone needs to tell the man that it’s 2023.   Can’t do that anymore.    

no dummy i did not. a president can do many things to help a family member without breaking the law. biden is a saint compared to trump. biden never stole from kids or vets charities. i doubt biden has ever raped a woman and yall are still on the hair thing? lol when you have proof against biden bring if not quit wasting my time with thingsw YOU THINK happened. also i doubt joe had to buy a woman like the turd trump did and probably still does. and it is funny that barr, bannon, and christie, and to save his own skin "rudy" turned witness to save his sorry ass. your guy tried to steal the election. he screwed about how many people convincing them to break the law to allow him to steal the election. there is a huge difference between biden and trump and you trying to say it is not makes you look like a complete idiot.  how many of trumps staff have been jailed or imprisoned? how many of his lawyers are in serious trouble fudging the truth for trump. see trump can guarantee one thing...........lies. and he does it every single day without fail. but you think what you want. you mad a bargain with the devil and now you guys do not want to admit it. besides i remember when i was all about the truth when trump first started running and dozens of your side with YOU included came down on me calling me a liar about trump and the handicapped reporter among other things. anything bad was fake news. again, you guys came at me fast and furious rediculing me over the truth. and again some of you tried like hell to get me banned. i know this for a fact ok? i am not throwing anyone under the bus but it is fact. and now you guys cry when i give it back. and you and the others bitching and whining only makes me. besides this is a political board and trump is running and fair game. and since yall have the turd stink on you yall want to smear joe. when you guys start admitting the truth i might ease up. at least iam admits trump is a turd. but yeah i will keep on letting MY voice be heard.

7 hours ago, creed said:

Not a crook? That's a hoot....He's a thief.

you sleep in a tree last night?

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

No obsession. I’m not thrilled with the Democrats but the party you vote for is batsh*t crazy. You find it uncomfortable for me to point that out. Understandable.

Glad you have not reached the Brother Homer and Fiddy IV+++ stage. Your AP article in Trust Jesus very clear in “batsh*t”. Made me feel like needing a shower after reading. Just unTex with other included. 

It seems we all agree that both of our candidates are incredibly flawed and crooked people that don't deserve to be president.  Our arguments seem to be "my guy is bad but not as bad as your guy."   Question, how in the hell did we get here and how do we fix it?   

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Glad you have not reached the Brother Homer and Fiddy IV+++ stage. Your AP article in Trust Jesus very clear in “batsh*t”. Made me feel like needing a shower after reading. Just unTex with other included. 

You’re so obsessed defending Republicans you’ve lost the ability to get a joke. The article was the “straight man” to the meme. Lighten up, my man. 😉

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re so obsessed defending Republicans you’ve lost the ability to get a joke. The article was the “straight man” to the meme. Lighten up, my man. 😉

I don’t know anything about “straight man”. Saw a Times article this morning that claims Trump has pulled even further ahead of the pack. 

13 hours ago, LPTiger said:

It seems we all agree that both of our candidates are incredibly flawed and crooked people that don't deserve to be president.  Our arguments seem to be "my guy is bad but not as bad as your guy."   Question, how in the hell did we get here and how do we fix it?   

I’m right there with you.   Not sure it can be fixed.   But here is to hoping that it can.  

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

no dummy i did not. a president can do many things to help a family member without breaking the law. biden is a saint compared to trump. biden never stole from kids or vets charities. i doubt biden has ever raped a woman and yall are still on the hair thing? lol when you have proof against biden bring if not quit wasting my time with thingsw YOU THINK happened. also i doubt joe had to buy a woman like the turd trump did and probably still does. and it is funny that barr, bannon, and christie, and to save his own skin "rudy" turned witness to save his sorry ass. your guy tried to steal the election. he screwed about how many people convincing them to break the law to allow him to steal the election. there is a huge difference between biden and trump and you trying to say it is not makes you look like a complete idiot.  how many of trumps staff have been jailed or imprisoned? how many of his lawyers are in serious trouble fudging the truth for trump. see trump can guarantee one thing...........lies. and he does it every single day without fail. but you think what you want. you mad a bargain with the devil and now you guys do not want to admit it. besides i remember when i was all about the truth when trump first started running and dozens of your side with YOU included came down on me calling me a liar about trump and the handicapped reporter among other things. anything bad was fake news. again, you guys came at me fast and furious rediculing me over the truth. and again some of you tried like hell to get me banned. i know this for a fact ok? i am not throwing anyone under the bus but it is fact. and now you guys cry when i give it back. and you and the others bitching and whining only makes me. besides this is a political board and trump is running and fair game. and since yall have the turd stink on you yall want to smear joe. when you guys start admitting the truth i might ease up. at least iam admits trump is a turd. but yeah i will keep on letting MY voice be heard.

I swear you are one dense human being.    How many f’in times does someone have to say that they don’t care for Trump and wish he would go away.   You are obsessed with the guy and that’s your prerogative.    I don’t search out mind numbing articles that are as slanted as the Eiffel Tower to know that Biden is a shady liar.    It’s a shame that you don’t see it or that you refuse to see it.    
I post on here to call out the hypocrisy of the left leaning members on here that think that the right is worse than the left.   Keep hitting the gummy’s white 50 cent.    Keep doing you 

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I swear you are one dense human being.    How many f’in times does someone have to say that they don’t care for Trump and wish he would go away.   You are obsessed with the guy and that’s your prerogative.    I don’t search out mind numbing articles that are as slanted as the Eiffel Tower to know that Biden is a shady liar.    It’s a shame that you don’t see it or that you refuse to see it.    
I post on here to call out the hypocrisy of the left leaning members on here that think that the right is worse than the left.   Keep hitting the gummy’s white 50 cent.    Keep doing you 

no i am not dense i am stubborn. and i might get accused of trolling but i will discuss any article i post with anyone. you are so butthurt you need to go change your panties. i do love it and as nasty as yall were before trouble hit trump yall got really nasty. i remember well. if you are going to dish it out quit whining when you have to take it. do not read me if it hurts your feeling there mr screwball.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

no i am not dense i am stubborn. and i might get accused of trolling but i will discuss any article i post with anyone. you are so butthurt you need to go change your panties. i do love it and as nasty as yall were before trouble hit trump yall got really nasty. i remember well. if you are going to dish it out quit whining when you have to take it. do not read me if it hurts your feeling there mr screwball.

Quite the contrary White 50 cent.   I don’t give a flip about any of it.   I’m not obsessed over it.    Now, get in there a put some polish on that Trump tattoo you have on your Arse.  My feelings hurt….lol.   You actually think I care about Trump.  

Just now, aubaseball said:

Quite the contrary White 50 cent.   I don’t give a flip about any of it.   I’m not obsessed over it.    Now, get in there a put some polish on that Trump tattoo you have on your Arse.  My feelings hurt….lol.   You actually think I care about Trump.  

um you maga boys are the ones with the tats,flags, and hats. i do however have trump toilet paper i use to wipe my behind with every single day. that should make you feel better...........

On 7/30/2023 at 10:20 AM, Mikey said:

He's guilty of accepting bribes from the Communist Chinese. The investigation simply isn't finished yet.

......... and Ted Cruz's father was in on the JFK assassination.  Come on man..........

• Like 1