Trump campaign’s real purpose

TexasTiger

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I know @SaltyTiger will be disappointed in me for pointing out another thing about the guy he twice voted for, but I’m just posting it salty. Your guy’s actually doing it.

My vote must carry a lot of weight. No one else has confessed voting for him in the primaries. Not disappointed Tex. This is not a Fiddyish type post. You are becoming a bit obsessed though. Hopeful that Nola will overlook and invite you to one of his tailgates this fall.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/07/29/trump-lawyers-pac-deoliveira-loyal/

Trump advisers told The Washington Post that the PAC, which raises most of its money from small-dollar contributions by Trump supporters across the country,is footing the legal bills for almost anyone drawn into the investigations who requests help from the former president and his advisers.

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

My vote must carry a lot of weight. No one else has confessed voting for him in the primaries. Not disappointed Tex. This is not a Fiddyish type post. You are becoming a bit obsessed though. Hopeful that Nola will overlook and invite you to one of his tailgates this fall.

I think the reason for Tex’s obsession is he realizes Biden is toast as a candidate.  That leaves Trump and the Democratic Party has pumped up Trump as their preferred candidate for a year or so and now realize it all could backfire.

There really isn’t many (if any) Trump supporters on here, but that has little affect on the obsessed.  

30 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/07/29/trump-lawyers-pac-deoliveira-loyal/

Trump advisers told The Washington Post that the PAC, which raises most of its money from small-dollar contributions by Trump supporters across the country,is footing the legal bills for almost anyone drawn into the investigations who requests help from the former president and his advisers.

No obsession. I’m not thrilled with the Democrats but the party you vote for is batsh*t crazy. You find it uncomfortable for me to point that out. Understandable.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I think the reason for Tex’s obsession is he realizes Biden is toast as a candidate.  That leaves Trump and the Democratic Party has pumped up Trump as their preferred candidate for a year or so and now realize it all could backfire.

There really isn’t many (if any) Trump supporters on here, but that has little affect on the obsessed.  

There’s a bunch of guys here who claim not to be Trump supporters but have and will vote for Trump no matter what. Delude yourselves all you want. He’s way ahead in the polls. You guys keep him relevant. I’d love for all Americans to be past the guy and make him irrelevant. Y’all won’t do that, though.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

There’s a bunch of guys here who claim not to be Trump supporters but have and will vote for Trump no matter what. Delude yourselves all you want. He’s way ahead in the polls. You guys keep him relevant. I’d love for all Americans to be past the guy and make him irrelevant. Y’all won’t do that, though.

The only reason he is relevant is the media gets clicks off of him and the Dems keep him in the news.  He’s a blow hard that knows how to make the media notice him without help from the Democrats.  

If the choice is between Biden and Trump, you’re right, Trump would be the vote.  Biden is corrupt and the worst president America has ever seen.

I do hold out hope that Trump will not make is past the primaries.  Of course, all the indictments have not stopped his momentum and it looks like those cases won’t be heard before the election.  Not good for the nation, I will say.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The only reason he is relevant is the media gets clicks off of him and the Dems keep him in the news.  He’s a blow hard that knows how to make the media notice him without help from the Democrats.  

If the choice is between Biden and Trump, you’re right, Trump would be the vote.  Biden is corrupt and the worst president America has ever seen.

I do hold out hope that Trump will not make is past the primaries.  Of course, all the indictments have not stopped his momentum and it looks like those cases won’t be heard before the election.  Not good for the nation, I will say.

You’re delusional. He’s relevant because he’s way ahead in the Republican primary. He’s gutter slime, but you’d vote for him. You make him relevant, not me or any Democrat. Do you blame everyone else for your shortcomings in all aspects of your life or just politics? How ‘bout you salty? You seem to believe in accountability in general, but don’t practice it in politics. That about right?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re delusional. He’s relevant because he’s way ahead in the Republican primary. He’s gutter slime, but you’d vote for him. You make him relevant, not me or any Democrat. Do you blame everyone else for your shortcomings in all aspects of your life or just politics? How ‘bout you salty? You seem to believe in accountability in general, but don’t practice it in politics. That about right?

Only if the choice comes down to Trump or Biden. In that case Biden is worse. At least Trump had pro-American policies. Biden is a bigger crook and is in China's pocket to boot.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

33 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

how many of bidens staff have been arrested or jailed or sent to prison? we all know how many trumpers were sent to prison and your daddy trump might get sent to prison tho i think he gets pardoned. but that is rich calling bidens crooked after trump. hjoly cow. and we still have so much more court stuff with trump trying to steal the election in two or three different states. but that is you...............

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Only if the choice comes down to Trump or Biden. In that case Biden is worse. At least Trump had pro-American policies. Biden is a bigger crook and is in China's pocket to boot.

link on the china stuff and how he has been found guilty of being a crook mickey. you spout off rumors but offer no evidence.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

link on the china stuff and how he has been found guilty of being a crook mickey. you spout off rumors but offer no evidence.

He's guilty of accepting bribes from the Communist Chinese. The investigation simply isn't finished yet.

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You manufacture crazy crap to justify your devotion to Trump. Just own it. Be a man, Mikey.

He's guilty of accepting bribes from the Communist Chinese. The investigation simply isn't finished yet.

well show us what you DO have....................

Just now, TexasTiger said:

You manufacture crazy crap to justify your devotion to Trump. Just own it. Be a man, Mikey.

I'm only devoted to Trump when he's compared to Biden. Y'all can manufacture lies to the moon and back, but most here would prefer Trump not be the nominee. However, if he does win the nomination I certainly won't vote for Biden or the Giggling Hyena over Trump.

Just now, Mikey said:

I'm only devoted to Trump when he's compared to Biden. Y'all can manufacture lies to the moon and back, but most here would prefer Trump not be the nominee. However, if he does win the nomination I certainly won't vote for Biden or the Giggling Hyena over Trump.

Trump jeopardized our security. He’s utterly lawless. Utterly unfit to lead an HOA. Your kind of guy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well show us what you DO have....................

I have PROOF! Just like Adam Schiff claimed he had but could never come up with. :) My proof is in common sense. Several foreign bad actors sent bribery money to The Big Guy through his son. The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place even as we speak.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Mikey said:

I have PROOF! Just like Adam Schiff claimed he had but could never come up with. :) My proof is in common sense. Several foreign bad actors sent bribery money to The Big Guy through his son. The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place even as we speak.

Good luck with that. Meanwhile, Trump’s looking at actual multiple indictments. Law and order mean nothing to you. 

• Like 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Good luck with that. Meanwhile, Trump’s looking at actual multiple indictments. Law and order mean nothing to you. 

Indictments become meaningless when they are brought by a DA who runs for  office on the promise that he will "get Trump".

that is one of the stupidest things you have ever said. good grief. hunter may or may not have tried to get money with his dads influence but if you think joe went inot illegal businesses with a crackhead you have lost your mind. joe is not that stupid. bookmark if you need to. but no you run your mouth and then refuse to back up what you claime and it is a bad habit.

Indictments become meaningless when they are brought by a DA who runs for  office on the promise that he will "get Trump".

hell someone needed to...................you people will never learn.

Just now, Mikey said:

That’s  not one I’m even thinking about, but Trump’s running on the promise to get all his political enemies. You’re fine with that. Again, you’re probably the least principled guy I interact with. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s  not one I’m even thinking about, but Trump’s running on the promise to get all his political enemies. You’re fine with that. Again, you’re probably the least principled guy I interact with. 

Link?

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

that is one of the stupidest things you have ever said. good grief. hunter may or may not have tried to get money with his dads influence but if you think joe went inot illegal businesses with a crackhead you have lost your mind. joe is not that stupid. bookmark if you need to. but no you run your mouth and then refuse to back up what you claime and it is a bad habit.

That is beyond stupid. $17 million went to the Biden family through Hunter. Read something other than yahoo.com.

• Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Again, you’re probably the least principled guy I interact with. 

You think that because you are making false assumptions. Wise up.